Author Topic: Maintaining Stability in order to achieve permanent retraction  (Read 13196 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access

So, jdm, does the tape method helps you to achieve permanent retraction? What's your opinion? I am going to try it out. I never figured i'd ever try that method in my life! haha ... I need to find a method that keeps the inner foreskin exposed, stable too.
I may be the wrong guy to ask, because I am an intermittent retracter. But since you asked, I will give you my educated opinion. I believe that any method which keeps the foreskin pulled back, and the glans exposed, will help you progress towards permanent retraction. I think that whatever configuration you maintain over an extended period will tend to establish itself as a new norm. So if you use, for example, the spoon method, your foreskin will, over time, tend to accept the tucked in position as the new norm. And that's fine, if your goal is to maintain permanent retraction in the tucked in configuration. But if your goal is for the foreskin to be permanently retracted without tucking in, then it is probably necessary to use a retraction method which will encourage the foreskin to stay pulled back without any sort of tuck in. This is where the idea of forming deep wrinkles comes in.

If the foreskin is kept pulled back, such that the wrinkles are formed at the base of the shaft, as with the liquid latex method, or a similar use of tape, it is likely to cause deep wrinkling in this area, which will, over time, become the new norm, and help keep the foreskin pulled back, even without continued use of latex or tape. If you use a ring behind the glans to keep the foreskin pushed back, it will also help to form wrinkles, but they will tend to form closer to the glans, which will result in less gap, and less exposure of the inner foreskin. So you really have to consider your goals, and whether the method you choose is consistent with those goals.

The regular tape method will definitely help achieve permanent retraction. It will help keep the inner foreskin well exposed, and flat along the shaft; stretching the frenulum and rigid band. Which will encourage acceptance of that position as the new norm. However, the taped area is in a tucked position, which does not encourage formation of deep wrinkles, which may not be most helpful, if your goal is to achieve permanent retraction without continuing to use tape. That's why I proposed the simplified tape method, of just pushing the skin down toward the base, and wrapping tape around the wrinkled area, to help form those wrinkles, instead of tucking the skin under itself, as with the conventional tape method.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Hey jdm can you explain me what is the "tuck in" position because i am lost with my english?

If i am right i assume you mean i have to find a method that the deep wrinkles form from the opposite side i have them now? Just like the pic you said soundsgreat87 has in his profile picture?

The regular tape method is done by putting the tape where the foreskin line ends or by the lower side of the penis?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access

Hey jdm can you explain me what is the "tuck in" position because i am lost with my english?
By "tuck" I mean that one part of the skin is folded in under a different part. Like with the spoon method. This does not encourage the formation of wrinkles. If wrinkle formation is desired, it is necessary to cause the skin to bunch together in on area, such that it occupies less space, and in effect, shortens the skin.

If i am right i assume you mean i have to find a method that the deep wrinkles form from the opposite side i have them now? Just like the pic you said soundsgreat87 has in his profile picture?
Actually, when your foreskin is not retracted, it does not have any deep wrinkles. It is extended to its full length. The purpose of forming deep wrinkles, is so that the skin will bunch up along the shaft, and be effectively shorter as a result. This will help to keep it retracted. Notice how when you retract your foreskin wrinkles form on the shaft. The idea is to make these wrinkles permanent, so that they tend to keep the foreskin pulled back most of the time. What Soundsgreat87 is doing in his picture is different. He has a solid ring positioned on his shaft, and has rolled his foreskin back over it, which effectively keeps the foreskin pulled back. It also very effectively exposes the inner foreskin, and helps to stretch the rigid band and frenulum (if you have one). So it is helpful in those ways, but it does not encourage the formation of deep wrinkles along the shaft. The regular tape method would have similar pros and cons.

The regular tape method is done by putting the tape where the foreskin line ends or by the lower side of the penis?
With the foreskin covering the glans, a thin strip of tape is placed on the outside of the foreskin, behind the glans (Exact positioning will require experimentation for best results). The foreskin is then rolled back over this tape, to the extent that the tape is entirely covered by foreskin. A second, wider piece of tape is then placed to keep the foreskin in this position. Optionally, the lump formed by the folded foreskin can be squeezed to reposition it from in front of the second tape (closer to the glans), to behind it (closer to the base). Here are two links to tutorials with pictures, that help to understand the process.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg60#msg60

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=253.msg2119#msg2119

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
I may be the wrong guy to ask, because I am an intermittent retracter. But since you asked, I will give you my educated opinion. I believe that any method which keeps the foreskin pulled back, and the glans exposed, will help you progress towards permanent retraction. I think that whatever configuration you maintain over an extended period will tend to establish itself as a new norm. So if you use, for example, the spoon method, your foreskin will, over time, tend to accept the tucked in position as the new norm. And that's fine, if your goal is to maintain permanent retraction in the tucked in configuration. But if your goal is for the foreskin to be permanently retracted without tucking in, then it is probably necessary to use a retraction method which will encourage the foreskin to stay pulled back without any sort of tuck in. This is where the idea of forming deep wrinkles comes in.

If the foreskin is kept pulled back, such that the wrinkles are formed at the base of the shaft, as with the liquid latex method, or a similar use of tape, it is likely to cause deep wrinkling in this area, which will, over time, become the new norm, and help keep the foreskin pulled back, even without continued use of latex or tape. If you use a ring behind the glans to keep the foreskin pushed back, it will also help to form wrinkles, but they will tend to form closer to the glans, which will result in less gap, and less exposure of the inner foreskin. So you really have to consider your goals, and whether the method you choose is consistent with those goals.

The regular tape method will definitely help achieve permanent retraction. It will help keep the inner foreskin well exposed, and flat along the shaft; stretching the frenulum and rigid band. Which will encourage acceptance of that position as the new norm. However, the taped area is in a tucked position, which does not encourage formation of deep wrinkles, which may not be most helpful, if your goal is to achieve permanent retraction without continuing to use tape. That's why I proposed the simplified tape method, of just pushing the skin down toward the base, and wrapping tape around the wrinkled area, to help form those wrinkles, instead of tucking the skin under itself, as with the conventional tape method.

What exactly do you mean be the "liquid latex method"? Is it somewhere on this forum described or explained because I can't seem to find it?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
What exactly do you mean be the "liquid latex method"? Is it somewhere on this forum described or explained because I can't seem to find it?
Here you go. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.msg1611#msg1611

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
My results so far.

Jdm, looks like the tape method is not effective with me. My foreskin is just to tight. I tried twice, once with a normal tape and then with a smaller one but i couldn't even reach the 1st stage of the tape method.

But browsing throught the alliexpress penises retract devises i noticed this item:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/double-rings-Fine-Delay-ejaculation-Men-s-Cock-Rings-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Penis-Lock-Ring/32814420790.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.10.782f5dbeNYbgzf&traffic_analysisId=recommend_2088_5_90158_iswistore&scm=1007.13339.90158.0&pvid=a9f9fb9a-a263-409c-b906-e5f50a050d41&tpp=1

If i find out that this item would be the exact item for me then i'd better check which one would be the better one through alliexpress. I think i will try out that double ring method.

Since i have some ring bigger that usual awhile i ago i tried toput the ring under my scrotch and by pulling the foreskin back i got a result like this in the first photo i post.

It's like hours i am like this and i had not problems other than some stability that it loses once in a awhile.

I think i understand now what you mean by creating the deep wrinkles.

I notice that in the right side under my glans more deep winkle are being created by using this new method. However i don't see similar results on the left side under my glans. Your opinion through the photos would be very helpful

If i ever get to be permanently retracted i get that the feeling would be awesome.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
I think i understand now what you mean by creating the deep wrinkles.

I notice that in the right side under my glans more deep winkle are being created by using this new method. However i don't see similar results on the left side under my glans. Your opinion through the photos would be very helpful
I'm not sure that I understand your question, and the photos only show the right side, so I don't have a frame of reference for the left. I can tell you that sometimes the skin may be uneven. Mine is fairly symmetrical, but because my penis curves slightly to one side, there is effectively more skin to bunch up on that one side. These natural variations are just things you have to accept and deal with.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Yes jdm, i  didn't show the left side of my penis in that pic. That was what i was talking about.

Ok, so i ordered new items from alliexpress.

I am gonna post them here and when i have them i am also going to post reviews. Let's hope one of the is the item i am searching about months now, haha.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Master-Triple-Ticklers-Cock-Ring-sex-products-passion-silicone-for-men-solar-erotic-extender-delay-penis/32789116166.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.P0yPIr

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Silicone-Leather-Cock-Ring-Cockring-Cage-Penis-Ring-Male-Chastity-Device-Scrotum-Ring-Sex-Delay-Sex/32687479072.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.P0yPIr

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Morease-3-Rings-Silicone-Penis-Rings-Cage-Sleeves-Cock-Delaying-Ejaculation-Cockring-Erotic-Sex-Toys-For/32808136176.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.P0yPIr

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/double-rings-Fine-Delay-ejaculation-Men-s-Cock-Rings-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Crystal-Thimbler-Penis/32785286836.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.P0yPIr

I have high hopes on the 1st 2 items. I checked that the measures are compatible with my penis size espesially in the first one, while the 1nd item is very adjustable, i can change the ring by will.

Any further suggestions of what to try are really helpful, now so that i order more items and i don't have to wait more than a month again :) :)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Items 1 & 4 seem the most interesting to me.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
I tried the simplified tape method you proposed today. My first impression is that it feels more comfortable, especially with a hard-on. I assume that applying the tape to the wrinkled skin fixes the position of the foreskin in a more natural position than the regular tape method will do. This method could become my preferred way of retracting if it always feels this way.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
I made two more orders that i will give you some reviews once they arrive:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-Lingerie-Underwear-Ball-Enhancer-Lifter-C-strap-Panties-BDSM-Strap-Belt-Sex-Toys-For/32803692640.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5S9UxM

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Male-underwear-panties-cock-rings-men-s-t-thong-mt791/32212985330.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5S9UxM

Why did i choose them is because i noticed that when you pull your foreskin back and put the end of the pants between the penis and your balls it helps to keep your foreskin back permanently?? that's the question

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Hello there, it's been 1 month and i still haven't received the items i ordered that's why i didn't post any review. I even ordered the Stealth for Men in the meanwhile because if it takes a lot to reach an item i think i'd rather order them all so i can test them and check faster which method is the best for me.

I'd rather ask however an opinion for permanent retractors. By having a silicone sleeve like this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Flexible-Safe-Silicone-Elasticity-Penis-Rings-Male-Delaying-Ejaculation-Medical-Themed-Toys-Sleeves/32800881230.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.Yn6ITw

What can i use it for to help reach permanent retraction?

My goal is to learn my foreskin make deep wrinkles so that it doesn't unfold like a reverse spoon method. I can reach that state easily and i developed some deep wrinkles but i need more deep wrinkles. Do you have more suggestions ideas until i get the new stuff? Thanks!

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
I am going through updates here. I still haven't received the stuff i ordered by the way.

I tried the Stealth For Men which when i ordered it arrived in 2 weeks. It's comfortable but it still has some disadvantages. As it helps for the creation of Deep wrinkles but the foreskin i think it looses itself.

I'd rather got to a new method. LEt's say it's the tube method since i use 2 silicone sleeves together. It supports the creation of deep wrinkles and plus it stretches the foreskin. So 2 in 1. Plus it's very comfortable. I'll try staying 24/7 with it one day. Tomorrow i am also going to post pics of it.

I want to note that silicone has estrogen so that helps more with the keratinization of the foreskin.

I posted the item before:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Flexible-Safe-Silicone-Elasticity-Penis-Rings-Male-Delaying-Ejaculation-Medical-Themed-Toys-Sleeves/32800881230.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.Yn6ITw

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Here i come with the photos i promised. Looking at the pics of penis in the past i see how much is different and changes positively!

But i see the progress is slow but good.

This time i took better quality fotos with better quality.

In the 1st 2 pics is my penis with the double sleeve silicone method i suggested. It's very comfortable and i pull all my foreskin back before i wear each sleeve. Under the your pants pants you feel like you don't wear them and it has a stability of 90% i'd say because sometimes the sleeve tends to go  bit above the glans, but not muvh. Once done you just readjust it without even removing the sleeves.

The 2 last pics is my penis just after i removed the sleeves after 3 hours of usage.

As some of you noted i posted the side of my penis the right and left. The right one is more stable and doesn't unfolds while in the left side there's more tendency for the foreskin to unfold since now are starting to develop Deep Wrinkles under it with the new methods used.

I am looking for your impressions and suggestions in order to improve the Deep Winkles. As i said previously my goal is to make my foreskin not unfold under my glans.

I'll also be glad if anyone of you will help you with this sleeve method.