Author Topic: Maintaining Stability in order to achieve permanent retraction  (Read 13191 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Hello there! I need your suggestion as many of you is more expert from me in being pulled back!

It's been 1 month and i have been changing from Spoon Method to Scrunchie Method through the day.

Usually when i sleep i go to Spoon Method since it's very comfortable for me (when i am fully erected it doesn't even fold back). When i wake up i go into Srunchie Method until 5 or 6 in the afternoon that i turn to Spoon Method until the other day.

Even though the Spoon Method is comfortable for me it isn't always. Sometimes it pisses me off to adjust it in order to not feel the stickiness.

Some of the rings i ordered from the net arrived. Some of them could fit in my penis and others are still not very comfortable.

After reading many topics of the forum i noticed that i am more of a Shower. Actually my penis is 12cm in most circumstanses and get to 16 t o17cm when erected.

So i noticed that i find more comfortable with the sleeve methods until now than any other rings.

Yesterday a sleeve i ordered from alliexpress finally arrived and it turned very comfortable for me until now:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Cock-Glove-Male-masturbator-Adult-Sex-Toys-for-Man-Sexy-Penis-Cover-Men-s-Thongs/32790617791.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.bxaA7x

However i want to ask if there's a way to maintain solid the foreskin all way back of my penis because i don't know but in some way the sleeve unfolds and the foreskin reaches the glans since i don't want that to happen. Do you have any ideas?

Last question, Do you thing finding a proper sleeve method can help you go permanently retracted? I thinking of that since the foreskin stays covered by the sleeve. Maybe because of that finer folds can't be created?

Thanks! I am also going to post photos!  :)

Btw with keratinization of my foreskin my penis feels great!

Offline soundsgreat87

Glad to hear you're finding methods that work for you better! :D

A sleeve method might work well for you, if you are a shower. But I would say you need a firmer sleeve. The thin fabric of that sleeve will fold easily. I wonder what fabric or material would be more stiff?

Offline Eridan

Could you please write a short review of the sleeves and rings after you try them on, SilverHawk? I'm thinking of buying one too and I'm not sure which one to pick. It would help to know the girth of your penis as well if you could share that information with us.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Sure Eridan. I'd be glad to help you guys with my research.

It's been 1 month and during these days i received many sleeves and rings. The results were not so good for me until now. The bad is i have to wait for a whole new month again for the new orders to arrive.

I am not going to write the review for rings because they are not comfortable for me.

I begin with a short review for each item. I want to note that i am a shower so the sleeve method looks better for me.

The width of my penis is around 41mm in normal state in case it helps you to figure out which sleeve is the best for you.

--------------------------------------------------------

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Zerosky-Chastity-Penis-Ring-Delaying-Ejaculation-Cock-Ring-Sex-Toys-For-Men-Chastity-Cage-Penis-Sleeve/32799858897.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.bxaA7x

That one was too stretchy for me. I even cut it in 2 but i still had the same results. I had to throw it away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Cock-Glove-Male-masturbator-Adult-Sex-Toys-for-Man-Sexy-Penis-Cover-Men-s-Thongs/32790617791.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.XT7tnl

That one is comfortable but not so stable.

----------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Soft-Penis-Pump-Sleeve-Sex-Products-Male-Penis-Enlargment-Extender-Stretcher-Replacement-Hanger-Silicone-Lids-Sex/32754537017.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.bxaA7x

Probably the most comfortable sleeve but it has some disavantages. It's a bit fluid. The inside is 30mm but the outside is 50mm. I guess if the outside was 40mm it'd be perfect. It's very comfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Flexible-Safe-Silicone-Elasticity-Penis-Rings-Male-Delaying-Ejaculation-Medical-Themed-Toys-Sleeves/32800881230.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.bxaA7x

I am trying this these days. In fact i received it 2 days ago. I had to use the sleeves i received together which made the foreskin much more stable. However is not as comfortable as the last sleeve.

------------------------------------------------------------

I am also waiting for these sleeves:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cockring-Silicone-Penis-Rings-Sleeve-Extender-Stretcher-Pump-Sex-Toys-For-Men-Adult-Health/32801744297.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.GIGOGu

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Penis-Sleeves-Crystal-Cock-Rings-Reusable-Condom-Delay-Penis-Extender-Enhancer-Erection-Extensions-Chastity-Sex-Toys/32814784693.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.XT7tnl

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Penis-Sleeves-Crystal-Cock-Rings-Reusable-Condom-Delay-Penis-Extender-Enhancer-Erection-Extensions-Chastity-Sex-Toys/32814784693.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.XT7tnl

And i am willing to try some foam sleeves. Once i choose which one i get i'll let you know.

I noticed that the sleeves i made for girl Scrunchies are the better until now and i can wear them for longer periods. However problem is i can't find in the stores the same scrunchie i bought in size. I need it a bit smaller from these that they sell. My idea is to make a longer sleeve that these i made and i have no scrunchie avalaible. lol

Ah, about the Srunchies i check for the witdth to be exatly of my penis, 41mm.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
I want to notice that find very hard to stabilize the penis in being pulled back. It doesn't stay back for most time. However i noticed my penis learned to stay back in some way, though i still need to make it stay a bit more back than it usually stays. I am going to post pics asap.

The skin that folds under my glans now isn't very much. It looks like is developing deep wrinkles as jdm said.

It seems like that my foreskin needs a lot of pressure to stay all the way back. That's why i don't find any ring method comfortable for now.

Ah, i need to research more! Until now the spoon method i use with the fingers is the most stable one. I can even sleep and stay that way 24/3. It's hard to find the best way to achieve permanent retraction! xD

Should i try the tape method?

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
For me, tape is easily the best. Once around somewhere toward the bottom of the shaft, then another layer on top of the first tape that's double sided from folding. Pull the foreskin down over the top of it, it'll stick back. Then another normal layer on top for neatness and further hold.

This takes 60 seconds, is very comfortable and is by far the most effective method for me.

I hope in a year from now the skin will be trained and I'll "graduate" to the spoon method. This does work for me but only short term- movement makes the skin unfold.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
How much are you using the tape method? Did you see any result of permanent retraction until now Adonis?

I found out a new method today. I put the small silicone sleeve under my glans and i pull over my foreskin and the foreskin reaches under my glans. I am going to post photos too.

Now i am posting new pics of my deep wrinkles transformation. I don't know but i am having some results

The photos are not very clear i noticed however:

In the first pic you can see how my foreskin unfolds under my glans. The unfolding is much less than it was.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
Hi- I tape back and leave it on until I shower. Then I try to keep is back using a similar fold to the spoon method.

I have only been trying for the last 3-4 weeks, but I think there are improvements. Today my glans remained half covered just by folding which was a big milestone, no way I could have done that before 'training'. i think some residual stickiness from the tape helped, but still, it's something!

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
adonis doesn't it hurt when you try to remove the tape? I am really curius.

Now i am posting the new sleeve method i found.

In the 1st pick you put the sleeve just under your glans.

In the 2nd pic you pull your foreskin forward.

The looks is very good plus is very comfortable.

Though i dunno if i need that size of sleeve or a slight bigger.

Other things i ask myself is if my foreskin remains keratinized this way. I think yes because the foreskin is in contact with the silicone?

I also notice that this is also a good training method for the ridged band of the foreskin to get bigger. I think at least.

I don't know but the opinion of someone who is more expert in that and tried this method before would be very helpful.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
SilverHawk, I think your method is good for stretching out the rigid band, and the frenulum. But I'm not so sure about keratinizing the inner foreskin. The reason is that the foreskin is covered by the sleeve and a second layer of skin. So it is not exposed to the air and rubbing on clothes.

Also, it is probably good for training the skin to stay with spoon method, but will not train the skin to form wrinkles which will keep the foreskin pulled all the way back from the glans. So it depends on your ultimate goals.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
What's the benefit of keratinising the inner foreskin? Does it significantly help with staying pulled back?

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
@silverhawk by the end of the day, due to sweating etc it comes off pretty easily. Sometimes when it's still on tight there's slight discomfort but not bad and only for a second.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
What's the benefit of keratinising the inner foreskin? Does it significantly help with staying pulled back?
Well, some benefits are debatable, and come down to personal preference. The purported benefits of the keratinizing the inner foreskin are similar to those of keratinizing the glans. It becomes less sensitive, and more durable, which may enable you to last longer, and enjoy different types of sexual activity. Keratiniziation of the inner foreskin may also make it somewhat thicker and stiffer, which could help with permanent retraction. There are also some studies which suggest that a keratnized inner foreskin may provide greater resistance to STDs. You can read about that in my thread about keratinizing agents here. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
adonis you may also achieve permanent retraction by finding the best switable method for you.

So, jdm, does the tape method helps you to achieve permanent retraction? What's your opinion? I am going to try it out. I never figured i'd ever try that method in my life! haha

I have to find out new methods... the sleeve method i sawed you is super comfortable for me as long as the spoon method. I am sure i can go 24 hours with no problem with that.

I need to find a method that keeps the inner foreskin exposed, stable too.