Author Topic: how can i dry out my glans before i start pulling back?  (Read 6657 times)

Offline brownuncut

i got one of those joker c rings, so i could bunch up my foreskin behind my glans and the ring would act as a barrier and prevent the foreskin from slipping forward.

however, i find that my glans is too sensitive. i can't walk around or operate as usual. if my glans touches anything, like fabric or my leg, it's somewhat painful and very uncomfortable.

i think drying it out before pulling back would help. i remember rubbing alcohol was suggested once. are there any other drying out methods?

thanks

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
Re: how can i dry out my glans before i start pulling back?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-06-26 06:00:59 »
Is it possible for you to walk around the house naked to air out the head?

Offline brownuncut

« Reply #2 on: 2017-06-26 09:30:59 »
unfortunately not, no. i was wondering if there something i can apply to make it happen faster and have it stay very dry.

Offline hen

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-06-26 15:59:43 »
Try drying the head with some toilet paper or by just having your dick out. Having it dry eliminates friction to some degree.
Then I think you just have to force yourself to have it pulled back, eventually after 3-7 days it'll be a lot easier to wear it back.
A guy wanting to stay exposed forever ;)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-06-27 20:21:43 »
I found that when I started I needed to wear tight briefs to stop the head moving around. Otherwise it was too sensitive.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-06-28 17:30:58 »
There are a number of things you can do.
  • Fold a single square of soft toilet paper, so that it fits neatly over the top pf your glans. Place it on the glans, then pull the foreskin over it to keep it in place. Replace the toilet paper with a fresh piece every time you use the bathroom. This will absorb moisture from your glans and inner foreskin, and acclimate them to a dryer condition without direct exposure or significant discomfort.
  • The next step is to pull the foreskin back and expose it to air, but still protect it from undo friction. This can be achieved by using a protective fabric mesh sleeve. The best thing is either Surgilast or MT Spandage (google them). Try to get one that is about 1.5" in width. You want a fit that is just snug, but not tight. Also, turn the sleeve inside out, because the outer side is actually softer than the inside. Use this in conjunction with whatever method works for you to keep your foreskin retracted, but always wearing the mesh sleeve over top. If you need to, you can cut a small notch at the base of the mesh tube, which can be used to secure it around your scrotum, so that it doesn't slip off when you move around.
  • Step 3 is to use conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) on your glans. Just coat the glans with this oil when you start to go around retracted. It will accelerate the keratinization process, and make you more comfortable in the retracted configuration much more quickly than without it. You can begin applying the CLA at the same time as step 2, and also after you don't need the mesh sleeve any more.
  • Once you feel like you don't need any more help, you can stop using the sleeve and/or CLA. However, you may want to keep using the CLA indefinitely, as it will continue to aid in the keratinization process.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-07-03 10:36:16 »
I would say, that even starting, you will have this issue, its the process that you get to that makes it. So doing it for a  month ( retraction), then you will lose some feeling and so on as you go along
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline marksrobins

« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-16 18:31:15 »
Hi, One method you can try at home is by applying some talc to your washed penis.
First remove all moisture from penis by using tissue paper and then rub lots of talk on glans then gently massahe with talc till it becomes super dry. Keep doing this for a while and viola you will have a dried glans.  ;D

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-23 20:27:53 »
I will remind you again that talcum powder has been associate with cancer. Better to use a substitute, like maybe corn starch. You might also want to look into liquid silica. I tried it, and I really liked it. It was discussed here. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=506.msg4637#msg4637

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-26 09:46:12 »
Another old trick is to use lukewarm black tea - quite strong. The tannin will help to remove the sensitivity. The best is to have a mug or other container with the tea in, and dip your penis (with skin pulled back) into it (hence the lukewarm!!) - leave it there for 10 minutes or so, and repeat as and when. You can also use some cotton wool to dab the tea onto your glans, but the immersion method is best.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2017-07-27 06:26:43 »
Did you use that trick, pelagian? If so, how effective would you say it is?