Author Topic: Keeping my penis pulled back from two months  (Read 5417 times)

Offline amngrwl1999

Keeping my penis pulled back from two months
« on: 2017-06-10 09:36:37 »
Hey guyz,
I started keeping my foreskin retracted on 9 april 2017. By using cotton and tie a knot with a piece of cloth.In first week my glan started peeling off then i lost some of my sensitivity. It has been two months now and my foreskin started to stay back but it doesn't oppose when it is pulled forward.
So, i wanted to know that in how much more time i will have to wait to get a fully retracted foreskin?

Thanks in advance

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Keeping my penis pulled back from two months
« Reply #1 on: 2017-06-11 05:20:29 »
Probably one of the most common questions, and I'll give the common answer: it depends!

Depends on your anatomy, how long your dick is soft vs. hard, how long your foreskin is, how loose it is, how elastic it is, the direction the wind is blowing...

Can't really say for sure.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-06-11 15:20:03 »
Probably one of the most common questions, and I'll give the common answer: it depends!

Depends on your anatomy, how long your dick is soft vs. hard, how long your foreskin is, how loose it is, how elastic it is, the direction the wind is blowing...

Can't really say for sure.

Yes agreed, and its good that you have had some success with keeping the skin back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-08-05 20:04:10 »
Hi.how's it going mow? Mine took about 3 month's from starting for the first time to being able to stand it like that.
This may very from guy to guy, but that was me.
Any help or advice, and i would be willing you help-talk about it with you.