News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Favourite retraction technique?

Started by hen, 2017-04-29 19:01:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite retraction technique?

Normal Pullback
36 (45.6%)
Spoon Method/Reverse Spoon-method
22 (27.8%)
Glans Ring/Cock Ring
8 (10.1%)
Taping
10 (12.7%)
Other/Combining (Please comment :) )
3 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Voting closed: 2017-07-28 19:01:59

hen

Curious with what methods are the most normal.
I personally use the reverse-spoon with the use of my finger + a bit of tape to keep it back, but occasionally I just pull it back normally, however that just stay for long.

Looking forward to see results! :D
A guy wanting to stay exposed forever ;)

Teasle

I kinda like all techniques they all have different pros and cons, but the taping method is the coolest because it lets you feel the cut lifestyle :D

Lanyx

My favorite is the spoon method. I can keep it pulled back indefinitely. I am a definite grower; if I apply the spoon method correctly, it doesn't unroll even when flaccid. Ironically, it unrolls when I get a full on erection.

camchain

Well i am lucky i suppose, I just pull mine back and it stays there, has done for as long as i can remember.

bobenc0

I like to use all of the methods switching from one to other amols every day.
Mostly I prefer cock ring behind glans/ foreskin folded over ring/ folded over ring and taped or simply pulled back.. I am sort of unable to use spoon method anymore since the foreskin always unfolds to pulled back behind glans by itself but doesn't roll over the glans. :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Jockbox

I use both, pull back back and spoon method. The spoon method gives a better look than just pulling back though.

jackn

My method is o rings to keep the foreskin back. My foreskin is so loose and long, that if I were to just pull it back while flaccid it rolls back over instantly.

Hazeleye

After having dabbled with a latex rubber ring to hold the foreskin back 55 years ago, I started wearing snug gotchies 45 years ago. When I would return the penis I would pull the shaft skin well up from the glans. I would also ensure the entire penis was resting higher on the scrotum than would be the case in a normal return. Having followed this procedure for a few years, the shaft skin had taken on deep wrinkles/folds. Years later when I decided I wanted the glans covered, the foreskin would not stay covered, but would automatically retract.

Of course, it did help that I was a bit of a shower.

thesevenpointfive

I use the spoon, plus my own roll back method
Love skining back and letting my head show

PermanetlyBareKnob

Taping is by far my favorite method, since it keeps both my glans and my inner foreskin exposed.  It keeps my shaft skin super tight when I'm hard, almost like a high a tight circ.  Taping is also awesome for jacking off, since it keeps the skin back with no effort, and I can just jack the tight shaft skin (without any glans coverage) or stroke my whole cock with or without lube, just like a tight cut guy.

The spoon method is good for keeping my glans bare for day to day wear. It stays pretty well, even while I'm sleeping, unless I get a really raging hard on.

I can sometimes just pull back, especially after a shower.

Nexolaris

My favorite method is using tape, too. In my opinion, the best tape to use is kinesiology tape. It's water-resistant and comes in many colors so you can color-coordinate it, e.g. with your underwear.
When I'm using no tape I just pull back the foreskin should it become necessary. Tight underwear helps.

Uncut_soldier

I can only really do the tape method. Lots of skin and a grower it's my only option. I can make the spoon method work for a minute if hard but it slides back if I jerk off or have sex at all. Taped back it stays

jdm

I like the tape and liquid latex methods, for how completely they can expose the inner foreskin, as well as the glans. Liquid latex keeps it exposed a little better when flaccid, but is more time consuming to apply. However, these methods require shaving my pubes, which I don't like to do. So I don't use these methods as often as I would like. Instead I tend to used the the single rigid ring method, with skin inverted back over it; as seen in Spoundsgreat87's profile pic, and my homemade, improved, Kumakkey. I occasionally use other methods, but these are the ones I use most.

andrew87

The spoon method is the most effective for me, even during an erection, if it is not so hard my foreskin stays :) and it looks very natural!

bobenc0

Looks very good and natural !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !