Author Topic: Urethra shrinkage  (Read 6026 times)

Offline hen

• NSFW Access
Urethra shrinkage
« on: 2017-04-25 13:15:38 »
Its been well documented that men who have been circumcised since birth, usually end up with a much smaller urethra opening as adults compared to uncut guys.
Kinda curious if any of you have noticed any change on your urethra after days-weeks-months-years of pulling back!
A guy wanting to stay exposed forever ;)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Re: Urethra shrinkage
« Reply #2 on: 2017-04-25 14:47:50 »
Hi, i haven't noticed a size difference, that's interesting to know though. I keep pulled back 24/7 and everything is tge same apart from a more flared head.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-04-25 20:10:31 »
Well no change for me, think i started keeping it back most of the time since 1995, and mine is still the same..

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-04-26 01:23:24 »
I'm not too familiar with this phenomenon, but I have a suspicion that this may have something to do with the presence or absence of a frenulum to pull on the meatus. Perhaps if the frenulum is removed, and does not pull on the meatus, it might constrict a bit, lengthwise. I'll be curious to read others' thoughts on this.

Offline hen

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-04-26 11:07:40 »
Interesting, the frenulum idea is very logical, probably what happens if you ask me.
A guy wanting to stay exposed forever ;)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-04-29 16:43:40 »
No, i have not noticed but i will check this out
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-04-30 04:44:15 »
I think there is no difference at all. Maybe​ just the meatus changed a little little bit aftet I started retracting but the whole glans and skin changed so it is absolutely normal ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #8 on: 2017-04-30 06:33:19 »
Yes, it might have an effect but I think mine more to do with 'old age'. I have started sounding to stretch the urethra a bit, so not takes ages to complete a pee  :-\
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.