News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Penis feels heavier/fuller when skinned back

Started by P51Geo1980, 2017-02-06 17:55:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickler99

Not sure about feels different. Been pulled back for a few years, I can't remember.
But the head is bigger and it is longer when soft as the sling isn't restricting it

BenTwilley

Quote from: PBnaturist on 2022-06-14 09:15:30
I agree 100%! Even after years of pulling back it still looks and feels fuller, and I am concious of my pulled back state.
Agree, it's a good feeling, and if your commando there is that constant slight friction.
Ben Twilley

PBnaturist

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2022-06-27 13:39:15
Agree, it's a good feeling, and if your commando there is that constant slight friction.

Oh yes - if commando there is mor swing and friction.

scotsguy27

When I'm retracted I definitely feel like I'm "fuller" as I'm aware of my penis more. The glans is certainly bigger when exposed.