Author Topic: Site updates  (Read 52245 times)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Site updates
« Reply #45 on: 2021-11-22 21:19:23 »
Hey if you tried to set your birthday in your profile and it kept reverting to 0001-01-01, now you can do it.

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
« Reply #46 on: 2023-02-05 14:13:18 »
I stumbled upon another forum which is using this same simple forums software except it was mobile friendly. This site renders at the desktop size when I'm on my phone and it's not the optimal experience. Is there a setting to make this forum render at mobile size when I'm on my phone?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: 2023-02-05 18:08:51 »
I stumbled upon another forum which is using this same simple forums software except it was mobile friendly. This site renders at the desktop size when I'm on my phone and it's not the optimal experience. Is there a setting to make this forum render at mobile size when I'm on my phone?

Not that I know of... other than updating to SMF 2.1, which however would make us lose the Gallery.  I personally don't mind that, but I'm sure a lot of people would miss it.
Or well, there are some other themes besides the default one that we use now, but most of what I encountered in the 2000s when running SMF were right garbage, so I never looked into that part with this site.