Author Topic: Training for Permanent Retraction with Penis Sleeve Underwear  (Read 6759 times)

guest110

Hi all!

It's been a couple years since I last posted here. I never really got as far as making a habit out of keeping my foreskin permanently retracted. I have a lot of foreskin, so that did not help with the tediousness of it. Let me just say that I love the idea of having an exposed head --- In many ways, it just feels right to have my head visually prominent and to always have it vulnerable.  In the past, when I did stay retracted long enough to let the head dry out, I liked the drastic reduction of sensitivity to touch. Because in doing so, I was able to tolerate and focus on pressure sensation much more --- and I like this sensation more than sensitivity to the touch.

I think this is why some men feel like they really lose out when they get circumcised, though --- not all men will want that kind of reduced touch sensation. I'm definitely against circumcision, so I don't think I'll ever have it done. But with enough training, I hope to keep my head exposed, even with the amount of foreskin that I have. Seeing Soundsgreat's success has motivated me to try again.

Anyway,  I became interested in doing this again a few days ago. I remembered that I had bought an open ended penis sleeve thong that was (in my case) perfect for exposing the glans and keeping the foreskin back. In actuality, my penis is girthy, so it makes the sleeve quite tight around my member. But at the same time, the opening is very snug right under the helmet, so it stays in place when I am both hard and soft. From what I found, not all penis sleeve underwear will fit --- you have to look for semi-stretchy material that fights fairly tightly that isn't too long when you're flaccid and too short when erect. This probably works for penises that are not not quite showers or growers. I know some men here use a penis extender sleeve that can be adjusted to one's length, so there is definitely a way around this problem. If you wanted this exact pair of underwear, I can't seem to find it online right now. What works for me might not work for you, so you may need to experiment anyway. But I think there are models out there if you look for them.

I can always reach down and fiddle with my head whenever I want without having to worry about moving the foreskin forward. But last time I tried this, I just didn't like having to wear the thong --- I would have preferred boxers. Trying to avoid getting an erection from rubbing on fabric is one thing, but having a tight thong on all the time was not really how I wanted to carry on with my day. I am wearing the thong right now though until I can make the switch.

I attached a couple pictures to show how the snugness looks. The first pic shows how the foreskin tries to pull up over my head, but can't. The second pic shows how snugly the opening fits around my head. Even though these are pics of my erection, it works similarly when I am flaccid. For men with shorter or average (just enough to cover the tip) foreskin, you might not need a lot of tightness when you are flaccid. But if you have a decent amount of overhang like me, tightness ensures that the foreskin doesn't try to roll over the sheath's opening when flaccid.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Nice post. If you ever find a link to that thong, or know the brand, please update. I am not a big fan of thongs myself, but the penis tube in front looks very nice. I'd love to try that if it was available in a brief or jock-strap style. I guess modifying the thong into a jock-strap wouldn't be too hard to do. I'd like to try it.  :D

guest110

My particular pair seems to be discontinued. But the company that made it is BodyAware (www.bodyaware.com). You can see the image of it if you do a google image search though for: Bodyaware Sheath.

Offline soundsgreat87

Welcome back Razraz! Glad to hear I've been inspirational ;D

I've always been curious about wearable things like this, cause I feel like it wouldn't work for me being a grower. I feel like my cock would still manage to find a way to pull inside my body.

guest110

It might also be dependent on two things: How stretchy and how tight the sleeve (both at the opening and the shaft, the opening is particularly important) is. If they're both, then the head shouldn't recede into the sleeve and the foreskin shouldn't force the sleeve to roll over at the tip but instead below the glans and stay put. So it might be worth a shot sometime for fun.