Author Topic: Foreskin Training  (Read 10374 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Foreskin Training
« on: 2016-09-23 10:18:14 »
I tied my frenulum back in March and have been delighted with the results.

For the past 10 weeks I have been permanently pulled back, using elasoplast type material tape.

I know a few people have said that after a while of keeping pulled back it stayed that way, mine still rolls forward, even after 10 weeks.

I wonder how long it took you guys to "train" your foreskin to stay pulled back permanently?

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin Training
« Reply #1 on: 2016-09-23 12:27:40 »
It's been at least 5 years since I started masturbating daily with foreskin gliding, and a couple months since I started retracting, even though not permanently, only several hours a day, and... Nowadays it mostly stays back behind my glans no matter what I do, but sometimes it rolls back forward on its own the moment my body goes in a position where part of my penis shaft is retracted into my body, like when I bend forward... Whether it's foreskin elasticity or my glans was not as flared as usual when it happens, I don't really know.

Offline pirischin

• NSFW Access
  • Discovering and testing this new tricks.
« Reply #2 on: 2016-09-23 13:41:41 »
Can you datail your "elasoplast" method?
Thanks,

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-09-23 15:42:19 »
Here's a couple of photos

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-09-24 02:20:42 »
Experience of a shower on foreskin training -- I wore tight briefs and every time that I would put them back in place I would not let the penis hang down in its normal position, but pull up on the shaft skin and have the penis about half way up to its normal position. After years of doing this the shaft skin will form deep creases and later, if one wishes to have the head covered, will require special effort to do so.

It definitely can be done, but does take time and a little effort.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-09-24 08:01:29 »
Can you datail your "elasoplast" method?
Thanks,

Pirischin, here's some info for you. The Elastoplast method is more commonly referred to as the tape method, the double tape method or the feel cut method. Elastoplast is a type of medical tape which was recommended for use with this method in the original tutorial post about this on circlist. Here is a link to the original tutorial in the Informal autocircumcision techniques guide. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg60#msg60. Here is a link to a tutorial that I did to further clarify the technique. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=253.msg2119#msg2119. Elastoplast is a good tape for this method, because it is actually elastic, which is not true of most types of tape. However, Elastoplast is hard to get in the USA, so I recommend KT Tape as an alternative. It can be found at any good sporting goods store, and at most Wal-Marts or pharmacies. I actually like it better than Elastoplast, because it is thinner, so it creates less of a bump in the taped area, and is less likely to peal, because the edge doesn't catch on stuff as much as that of Elastoplast.

Offline pirischin

• NSFW Access
  • Discovering and testing this new tricks.
« Reply #6 on: 2016-09-27 22:00:40 »
Thanks jdm   :D

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2016-09-29 01:45:46 »
I think the "training" really only works for showers. I mean, I've had mine back for over a year now and if I don't use a ring it still rolls over. It has to, the penis is just too short when fully flaccid to have enough room for the foreskin to stay back.

When I'm semi, I can tell a difference... the skin definitely folds and wrinkles in different places than it used to. But I'll probably always need something to keep my skin back.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-10-01 23:11:14 »
I think the "training" really only works for showers. I mean, I've had mine back for over a year now and if I don't use a ring it still rolls over. It has to, the penis is just too short when fully flaccid to have enough room for the foreskin to stay back.

When I'm semi, I can tell a difference... the skin definitely folds and wrinkles in different places than it used to. But I'll probably always need something to keep my skin back.

I think it depends on how strong the dartos muscle in the preputial sphincter is. I can shrink pretty small at times but like my ball sack, the ring contracts enough to hold the foreskin behind the head even with the added pushing force of the outer foreskin trying to flatten out.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-10-13 20:46:09 »

I have sometime that same isssue
Love skining back and letting my head show