Author Topic: Urethera  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Oenomaus

• NSFW Access
  • 27 y.old started to pullback since 21 August 2023
Urethera
« on: 2016-09-08 00:28:21 »
Hey Guys!
I wanted to know if you, long term retractors, suffer any changes on the urethera's shape or if it gets keratinized as well.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Urethera
« Reply #1 on: 2016-09-08 16:50:54 »
Kind of. The opening of my urethra seems to have a little layer of keratin on it now, and it doesn't stick to my underwear like it did when I first started. But it doesn't seem to change shape/size. I can still fit very big rods in it....

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-09-09 20:06:17 »
mine did keratinized slower than my glans and also used to stick to my underwear at first  but now it is tottaly fine. Nothing about size, shape or anything has changed
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-09-09 22:37:53 »
No change. The inside edge is just as sensitive as it was before the foreskin was always back. It stays well closed, so is protected just like the glans once was by the foreskin.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-09-10 17:36:11 »
My frenulum is not short, but it still pulls on the on the back of my glans somewhat when the foreskin is retracted. It attaches right at the meatus, so it pulls it tighter into more of a slit shape when I am retracted. I think over time my meatus has probably become a little bit bigger, length-wise from my retraction. I have also notice in pictures of some guys who have cut or tied off their frenulum, that their meatus seems to be more rounded, and less slit shaped. So I think there is definitely a connection, if you'll pardon the pun.  :)

I also feel like when I use something like the tape method, which allows me to keep the skin pulled back tight, sometimes my urethra feels like its shape is a bit distorted. Like it's a bit scrunched up near the base of the glans. I don't think my urethra has ever been harmed by my retraction habits, but it may have undergone some minor changes/adaptations.