Author Topic: Force foreskin retraction  (Read 16109 times)

Offline Pixlooker

• NSFW Access
  • I have phimosis. Here to pull it back!
Re: Force foreskin retraction
« Reply #15 on: 2021-07-03 04:46:55 »
When I was 10 years old I was at my annual physical and the doctor asked if I pulled my foreskin back yet, I told me not yet. He had me lay down on the table and he examined my penis. He tried to retract me very gently but he said I still had adhesions. It was 5 or 6 months after that when my adhesions finally broke free and I was able to retract.
Are you American?
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

Offline Jake18

« Reply #16 on: 2021-07-03 13:13:42 »

Offline Pixlooker

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2021-07-03 15:31:38 »
Yes
Your doctor was pretty considerate of foreskins for being American. I think he should have checked up on you and it’s nice he left it there and let nature takes its course. My doctor forced back my foreskin around age 4. IT was extremely painful.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

Offline Jake18

« Reply #18 on: 2021-07-03 18:01:58 »
Your doctor was pretty considerate of foreskins for being American. I think he should have checked up on you and it’s nice he left it there and let nature takes its course. My doctor forced back my foreskin around age 4. IT was extremely painful.

I agree, most American doctors don't really understand the foreskin and force the retraction in boys.

Offline pb247

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2021-07-04 18:05:41 »
I was like 11-12 but I still had some adhesions so I used to avoid retracting my skin. I was staying in our family friends house for few days. There was a boy of my age and his elder sister like age 16. We were putting oil on each others bodies before bathing. The girl was putting oil on my body. Suddenly she pulled my foreskin to put oil in my glans. My glans was now fully exposed. I was in stinging pain for few seconds. She thought that mine is also retractable like her brother. I looked at  my penis and saw that adhesion was completely gone. She put some oil there and pulled skin back and forth. After that my foreskin was nicely gliding over the glans.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2021-07-06 16:44:09 »
I was like 11-12 but I still had some adhesions so I used to avoid retracting my skin. I was staying in our family friends house for few days. There was a boy of my age and his elder sister like age 16. We were putting oil on each others bodies before bathing. The girl was putting oil on my body. Suddenly she pulled my foreskin to put oil in my glans. My glans was now fully exposed. I was in stinging pain for few seconds. She thought that mine is also retractable like her brother. I looked at  my penis and saw that adhesion was completely gone. She put some oil there and pulled skin back and forth. After that my foreskin was nicely gliding over the glans.

It's amazing to hear stories on how we get there. Just a simple yank or pull. Mine had just a slight momentary sting but pleasantly surprised and excited at the same time from seeing my entire glans for the first time. It was like I had a whole new complete penis.  :)

Offline Pixlooker

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2021-07-06 21:01:04 »
Were you in some Scandinavian country? Never heard of these bathing practices.

Offline supro

« Reply #22 on: 2021-08-13 17:44:53 »
When I was like 13 or 14 my foresinkin was still glued to the glans and was not retractable. When consulted with doctor, and after observation the doctor used some instrument to separate the foreskin from the glans and pulled it back and bandaged it to leave the glans exposed to heal. It was kept like that for 4-5 days after which the bandage was removed and glans was covered & healed.

Offline belkinian

• NSFW Access
  • Fully retracted.Notice the papules on the corona.
« Reply #23 on: 2021-08-15 08:34:50 »
When I was 10 years old I was at my annual physical and the doctor asked if I pulled my foreskin back yet, I told me not yet. He had me lay down on the table and he examined my penis. He tried to retract me very gently but he said I still had adhesions. It was 5 or 6 months after that when my adhesions finally broke free and I was able to retract.
Hi Jake,
Did you break and snap the adhesions away from your glans or did your doctor?
Belkinian

Offline jedrzej

« Reply #24 on: 2021-08-15 09:32:50 »
I had performed a procedure like that. I do not remember my age at which I had it done. I remember only I did not want to retract my foreskin after that so it came back and foreskin was unretractable again. Later I had a special popcedure (not curcumcision thankfully) to retract my foreskin performed by the surgeon under anaesthesia. I have had no problems with my foreskin retraction since that time. But the first retraction was quite traumatic to me and was completely unsuccessful  ;)