News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How does it look?

Started by skin-off, 2023-07-03 08:50:09

Previous topic - Next topic

skin-off

This is my spoon method result, sometimes it partially rolls over my glans when soft, on the other hand when I'm fully hard rock erect it stays like that pulled back. Can u give me some tips to use spoon method with full retraction when soft? Because I have long foreskin.

skin-off

skin-off

hung.part.timer

looks good - all 3 pics are the same

Pride2001

PossibleMagician130

acheilidh

Nice cock and appears to show the ideal result of the spoon method.  Well done.
Been retracted since 1976

DiagonalFunctor

Great tuck, optimal level of dryness, good color. When I'm tucked like this, it just never goes back even when I'm deep squatting or whatever and looking at the pics, I don't see why it should go back. I'm just tucking the skin by rolling it over itself by hand and it stays that way, so maybe try that but the spoon method should be even better.

skinned2603

Wow thats very neat and looks great.
I'm finding it takes a bit of practice.