Author Topic: Can we restore glans  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Luci

• NSFW Access
Can we restore glans
« on: 2023-06-04 15:51:15 »
It is possible to go back to its original colour and sensitivity as it was before practicing autocircumcition I am practicing it from 1 month and it changed the colour and sensitivity is very reduced
I am enjoying it but I want to know if it is possible
Luci

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
Re: Can we restore glans
« Reply #1 on: 2023-06-04 16:55:20 »
I think maybe some restoration is possible. But I for instance have a dark patch where my glans rubbed on the sitching of my boxers and it went significantly darker, this has never gone away, even though I spend more time rolled forward than pulled back.

Offline Derek

• NSFW Access
  • Learning to feel more
« Reply #2 on: 2023-06-05 11:34:19 »
After five years of retraction I would say that changes are quite permanent. Here is my glans after one month of keeping foreskin pulled forward. The inner foreskin is still dry.

Offline Derek

• NSFW Access
  • Learning to feel more
« Reply #3 on: 2023-06-05 11:39:12 »
So be prepared for having something like that. It's also a psychological thing. You just get used to your kinda new dick and can't go back because an intact state feels weird

Offline Megatron

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2023-06-05 16:38:15 »
I think maybe some restoration is possible. But I for instance have a dark patch where my glans rubbed on the sitching of my boxers and it went significantly darker, this has never gone away, even though I spend more time rolled forward than pulled back.

Mine has a dark spot from when I was around 15/17 and kept my foreskin back for periods. I am 51 now and still there. I am not consistent with it pulled back or in natural position though I have started moisturizing the glans, inner foreskin, and penis in general to see if that has any effect.

Offline slingr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2023-06-05 17:37:11 »
I have been permanently retracted for a bit over 3 month now. I covered my glans for a day and the inner foreskin became moist again. These 24 hours are still having an effect on me - even though many days have passed now with the foreskin retracted, my glans is a lot more sensitive than before covering.

Offline PossibleMagician130

• NSFW Access
  • Craving stimulation
« Reply #6 on: 2023-06-08 07:01:43 »
It is possible to go back to its original colour and sensitivity as it was before practicing autocircumcition I am practicing it from 1 month and it changed the colour and sensitivity is very reduced
I am enjoying it but I want to know if it is possible

Once the glans advances past certain stages it may not be possible to revert to the previous state. While you're within the same state it may be possible to stay within that range, but afterwards, I'm not so sure.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #7 on: 2023-06-08 13:38:29 »
Once the glans advances past certain stages it may not be possible to revert to the previous state. While you're within the same state it may be possible to stay within that range, but afterwards, I'm not so sure.
I agree. I think that once you have set out on this path you have to decide, fairly quickly, if the changes are what you want. Personally, I am very happy, dry glans, dry inner foreskin (both thanks to surgical spirit), good flair and now permanent bunching of my foreskin. If you have second thoughts, then have a review period, and then make your mind up and stay with your choice.
Ben Twilley

Offline Jake18

« Reply #8 on: 2023-06-11 17:59:41 »
I agree. I think that once you have set out on this path you have to decide, fairly quickly, if the changes are what you want. Personally, I am very happy, dry glans, dry inner foreskin (both thanks to surgical spirit), good flair and now permanent bunching of my foreskin. If you have second thoughts, then have a review period, and then make your mind up and stay with your choice.

I agree with this. Once you start retracting 24/7 your glans and inner foreskin will undergo changes that most likely are not 100% reversible. Many guys talk about keratinization and over time you will become fully keratinized if you retract 24/7. I was introduced to retracting at a young age and it was never explained to me that there is a point of no return for changes but I'm very happy with how it has all worked out for me. 

Offline skinny_tom

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2023-06-11 19:42:42 »
From having done this on-and-off for years, my experience is that the change is slow and reversing it is possible, but also slow. So if at some point you feel like you've gone too far, you can go back to keeping it forward and it will reverse - a bit - bringing you back to where you were most satisfied.