News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tight foreskin after pulling back.

Started by jpatjay80, 2023-06-01 05:05:08

Previous topic - Next topic

jpatjay80

Hi all,

I've been pulling back for over a year now using the spoon method and it's been great overall. I've been wearing my foreskin back nearly  99% of the time lately and only unravel it in the shower to clean.  This week I decided to leave it normal for a few days and noticed today my foreskin is way tighter then ever before.  Almost like phimosis where it really hard to pull back.  I don't think I've ever noticed this before in the year prior.  Anyone else experience this and if so, any way to loosen it again?

hung.part.timer

I've never heard of this rapid tightening before - maybe someone else has had this happen. It almost just sounds like you have rapid onset phimosis (if that's a thing)

slingr

Could it be caused by the expansion of the glans?

scotsguy27

My foreskin is tighter after pulling back for a long time then wearing it forward for a bit. It's probably down to the glans increasing and the skin not being stretched for a bit but its still retractable just isn't as smooth/glides as much.

Senpai_69

Quote from: jpatjay80 on 2023-06-01 05:05:08
Hi all,

I've been pulling back for over a year now using the spoon method and it's been great overall. I've been wearing my foreskin back nearly  99% of the time lately and only unravel it in the shower to clean.  This week I decided to leave it normal for a few days and noticed today my foreskin is way tighter then ever before.  Almost like phimosis where it really hard to pull back.  I don't think I've ever noticed this before in the year prior.  Anyone else experience this and if so, any way to loosen it again?

I had a similar experience a week ago, I've been pulling back for more than 3 years but it was not continuous (14 days pulled back and 14 days with foreskin on). 2 months ago I decided to go full time with it and for 60 days I kept it pulled back. After 60 days when I pushed the foreskin up, at the starting it was pretty normal as it was all lubed up, but afterwards while jerking I noticed it too that my foreskin was having a hard time sliding through my dick-head.

My guess is probably the width of the foreskin had got used to the area below the dick-head as it was not touched for 60 days. Btw after 2 days I again pulled it back and I'd like to keep it that way until and unless any problem arises.