News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Doubts about autocircumcision due to physical changes

Started by penismaster21, 2023-05-31 08:25:48

Previous topic - Next topic

penismaster21

Hi all, I've been trying out autocirc on-off for the last couple of years, and getting back into it these couple of weeks. As much as I would like to continue, I get a bit worried due to physical changes. It also doesn't help that autocirc isn't a very well-informed topic on the Internet, so I can't find any advice pertaining to my situation. For starters, I'm quite fortunate in the sense that the desensitization comes quite quickly. However,

1. Is it true that autocirc will just make your erect penis glans look purple and rough as compared to a bright red and smooth texture like before? I'm ready to move on from prepubescent and smooth-looking penis glans, but I'm not too sure how I feel about it being too purplish and rough.

2. Is it normal for the foreskin to flare up for an extended period of time? I'm not sure if it's because I'm paying attention to the head and foreskin much more often than usual, but when I pull back (unerect), there seems to be this little bump in the inner foreskin. The thing is it looks like a cluster of veins (dark looking), and they also move when I push the foreskin from side to side, so I'm not too sure if I'm being too paranoid about something that was there previously.

3. I'm also starting to notice that on the bottom of my glans, there is a small blister-like lump, which is not painful to the touch. A quick Google search indicates that it might be swelling of mucosal tissue. When I get erect, this mucosal tissue seems to go all the way up to my penis head (just to the right of my urethra), as though there is a reddish vein on my penis. Again, doesn't hurt at all, but still making me paranoid nonetheless.

Would like to hear from other members if these changes are normal and go away with time, or if it's an indication of something much more serious and I should stop. My main goal, like many others is to be less sensitive so that I can last longer during sexual intercourse. But I would prefer as much as possible to not change the way my penis looks as compared to before.

Thanks all!
I'm here to learn about the practice of autocirc, and how it will help with lasting longer in bed

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: penismaster21 on 2023-05-31 08:25:48
Hi all, I've been trying out autocirc on-off for the last couple of years, and getting back into it these couple of weeks. As much as I would like to continue, I get a bit worried due to physical changes. It also doesn't help that autocirc isn't a very well-informed topic on the Internet, so I can't find any advice pertaining to my situation. For starters, I'm quite fortunate in the sense that the desensitization comes quite quickly. However,

1. Is it true that autocirc will just make your erect penis glans look purple and rough as compared to a bright red and smooth texture like before? I'm ready to move on from prepubescent and smooth-looking penis glans, but I'm not too sure how I feel about it being too purplish and rough.

2. Is it normal for the foreskin to flare up for an extended period of time? I'm not sure if it's because I'm paying attention to the head and foreskin much more often than usual, but when I pull back (unerect), there seems to be this little bump in the inner foreskin. The thing is it looks like a cluster of veins (dark looking), and they also move when I push the foreskin from side to side, so I'm not too sure if I'm being too paranoid about something that was there previously.

3. I'm also starting to notice that on the bottom of my glans, there is a small blister-like lump, which is not painful to the touch. A quick Google search indicates that it might be swelling of mucosal tissue. When I get erect, this mucosal tissue seems to go all the way up to my penis head (just to the right of my urethra), as though there is a reddish vein on my penis. Again, doesn't hurt at all, but still making me paranoid nonetheless.

Would like to hear from other members if these changes are normal and go away with time, or if it's an indication of something much more serious and I should stop. My main goal, like many others is to be less sensitive so that I can last longer during sexual intercourse. But I would prefer as much as possible to not change the way my penis looks as compared to before.

Thanks all!

So for me answers to your questions

1. Mine did go purple, not to purple, but when really hard, it did go red some times. I didn't feel any thing rough though as it was dry, which might make it feel rough.
2. Yes, people have flare up's, there are several post on this, sometimes you have to pull forward for a while to train the skin, so it is common. Not sure about the bump though.
3. gain some people do get swelling and so when this happens just push the skin forward. I have not had these issue though, so would be interesting to see if other have.
Love skining back and letting my head show

penismaster21

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2023-05-31 09:00:03
So for me answers to your questions

1. Mine did go purple, not to purple, but when really hard, it did go red some times. I didn't feel any thing rough though as it was dry, which might make it feel rough.
2. Yes, people have flare up's, there are several post on this, sometimes you have to pull forward for a while to train the skin, so it is common. Not sure about the bump though.
3. gain some people do get swelling and so when this happens just push the skin forward. I have not had these issue though, so would be interesting to see if other have.

Interesting, thanks for your input.

1. Maybe rough is a bit of an overstatement, but perhaps a little less smooth / more bumpy? Just very small bumps which are more visible when light reflects off the penis glans. Not sure if it's keratinization.

3. I took another look and the sac was very visible when flaccid. However, it basically went away (no longer visible) when I wet my glans. So I'm thinking it's most likely an air sac that appeared due to irritation and rubbing my galns against my underwear. Hoping it'll go away soon.
I'm here to learn about the practice of autocirc, and how it will help with lasting longer in bed

Derek

I would say that permanent retraction brings some permanent changes to your penis. I've been retracting for more than five years and unfortunately I don't remember my initial stages. Now my glans stays dry even if I keep my foreskin forward for a month. I apply some moisturizer to keep my skin healthy. In my post Derek's files you can see my penis from different angles. I wouldn't say that it's purple. However it's absolutely different from my "intact"state. It looked like inner part of lips before.
We shouldn't forget that autocircumcision is not circumcision. That means we can use our foreskin when needed. For example, I pull my foreskin forward when cycling or running as a protective garment for my glans. It helps me avoid blisters and other negative effects of excessive rubbing.
Now it seems to me that I can't return back because when you kinda get a new penis you don't want old 2.0 version.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: penismaster21 on 2023-05-31 08:25:48

Thanks all!

I have the same concerns with permanent changes. Unlike other people's goals, I do not want to desensitize my penis.

1. I think that after a certain state, the changes will be irreversible. My own glans progressed from extremely sensitive to touch, to sensitive only when damp/moist, to mostly dry except for sebum from foreskin/skin. What concerned me was how much sensitivity and sensation I lost when I tried to push my glans for longer periods of staying retracted. Thankfully everything reverts to the last, previous state when I just let myself stay covered up. You may have to consider that the changes of state when you push past certain limits may be permanent

2. This "sounds" like some kind of venous edema or varicocele. You should be careful about this developing, and avoid it as much as possible. The damage will be permanent

3. Again, seems to perhaps be some kind of varicose vein. I recommend replacing length of retraction with frequency instead