Author Topic: Effect of retraction on your relationship and sex life  (Read 2700 times)

Offline mozartpasta

• NSFW Access
  • Discord ID: mozartpasta#8586
I'm really curious to know how those who retract have had their experience change:
  • What does your partner think? What did they say when they noticed it for the first time? Any positive/negative comments when it's flaccid/erect?
  • Has your partner noticed any difference during sex?
  • What does your partner think of the dryness?
  • Do you last longer during handjobs/blowjobs/penetrative sex? Any increase/decrease in sensation?
  • Any other comments from partners, whether they are long term partners or casual/short term?

Offline Plluer

• NSFW Access
Re: Effect of retraction on your relationship and sex life
« Reply #1 on: 2023-08-29 21:24:07 »
1. General acceptance and appreciation.
2.  Not really- possibly wider head
3. Very happy with the clean feel, especially during blow jobs
4. Yes, but that's not necessarily a good thing
5. None

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
Re: Effect of retraction on your relationship and sex life
« Reply #2 on: 2023-08-30 04:09:32 »
1. they never / rarely see me flaccid, and I do pull it forward when I am naked and they might see (ha, maybe don't dig too deep on this one?)
2. my glans is way bigger and stays prominently exposed with my skin laying mostly flat now, so now my partner spends way more time pleasuring it and no longer pumps the foreskin - they used to use my foreskin much more even 6 months ago
3. they haven't brought it up, and I still think my glans is very silky, I moisturize it
4. yes, last longer, sometimes it's harder to cum....it's like I have to take a different route now. it's great and intense in a different way now, maybe less sensual...much more effort
5. none