Author Topic: So glad  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Difficult Time

So glad
« on: 2023-05-26 17:08:36 »
I was delighted to find this group, because it answered a question I have had for a very long time now.

I have always wondered whether (other) guys who had gone from having foreskins covering them almost all of the time to having completely exposed, bared glanses all of the time got used to the change in such a way as to stop noticing it altogether. What I have learned by reading the many interesting accounts here is that the actual answers are diverse: some do get to this point—some even report that they got to it pretty quickly; some get to the point where they can be aware of the difference, but mostly don’t actually notice it (I found especially interesting and clear the analogy to always being able to see your nose, but not actually noticing it unless you pay attention); but some also report that they still notice and feel the difference, but are not bothered by those feelings. I have been one of this last type for many years now, and wondered if my incomplete adjustment to having a permanently bared glans was unique. It is good to learn that there are others with this experience. Given all of my uneasiness about the whole topic (long story here—no matter!), I’m glad to know that others have had the same kind of experience. Actually, I’m kind of glad that I do still notice. It actually reminds me of why I made the change and what benefits I have enjoyed because of it. I don’t deny that there are times when not noticing at all might relieve me of a certain level of distraction. But, for me, I would certainly would never want to go back to being always covered by a foreskin, and all that entails! Bared is best!

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
Re: So glad
« Reply #1 on: 2023-05-27 15:10:45 »
I have the same outcome as you do and I wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome to the club and enjoy the feeling of being exposed

Offline Difficult Time

Re: So glad
« Reply #2 on: 2023-05-28 14:51:23 »
Thanks. I know there are many benefits of being bared 24/7. But to me, this one is the most enjoyable on a daily basis.