News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How much does it affect the frenulum by keeping the glans bare?

Started by guest6160, 2023-05-24 02:03:13

Previous topic - Next topic

guest6160

I have attached photos of myself below that made me think about how much the frenulum affects the bare glans. I don't really have a problem pulling the skin back on my penis, but (like most) I want it to stay there until I decide. and before thinking about methods that could help me, I would like to know the experience of men without a frenulum: how did they lose it?, what differences do they notice by keeping the skin retracted?, has their penis changed its shape? (I notice that my glans becomes a little more spherical when I stretch my frenulum)

what do you think?

My frenulum:    https://imgur.com/a/o6IjyRt

Livingwithglansonair

Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.

Stickler99

My frenulum snapped when I was in my 20's
Not something I would recommend you try.
Prior to it snapping it was a little to short to allow me to keep retracted full time.
But since, the foreskin is more that happy to remain back.

Nexolaris

After detaching my frenulum from my head it's not pulling on it anymore. As a result my head's a little bit longer now. Didn't notice any other changes due to having no frenulum.