News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have anyone gained "autoretraction" power ?

Started by Retraction, 2023-04-06 21:24:56

Previous topic - Next topic

raw26

I cut it from a cheap silicone baking sheet.

skinny_tom

I used to have it in the past (when erect) but recently seem to have lost it after wearing it forward more. It's right on the edge now so likely to come back.

oldestserv

Gopherbear

This is amazing. I autoretract when hard but soft I have to do it manually. Although it usually stays once it's there. You're giving me something to aspire to though.
Quote from: Short skin on 2023-04-08 18:16:45
Mine can roll/slide back on its own. Here's a link this is in a very flaccid state. Don't know if this is what you mean.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/70jzarptjjtntvs/FullSizeRender.MOV?dl=0

Gopherbear

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-04-10 18:03:20
Hard to say... for me wrinkles and inner skin I guess.

Did you do anything specific to develop your wrinkles?

Pulled Back Foreskin

My foreskin retracts on its own no matter whether I am flaccid or erect. The only difference is the speed! I get full retraction when erect and very near to full retraction when flaccid!
PBF

Short skin

Quote from: Gopherbear on 2023-06-14 01:59:44
This is amazing. I autoretract when hard but soft I have to do it manually. Although it usually stays once it's there. You're giving me something to aspire to though.

Thanks . That you have achieved autotract in hard condition is a good result! Does the foreskin also remain behind the glans during the day? dressed etc

Short skin

Quote from: Gopherbear on 2023-06-14 02:01:00
Did you do anything specific to develop your wrinkles?

I haven't done anything special other than stop begging my glans. Because my foreskin is a bit short, I had to slide it over it every time. I I stopped doing that. That's why the wrinkles come naturally .. at least with me. Sun and dry inner skin also helps in my experience.

Short skin

Quote from: Pulled Back Foreskin on 2023-06-14 15:59:01
My foreskin retracts on its own no matter whether I am flaccid or erect. The only difference is the speed! I get full retraction when erect and very near to full retraction when flaccid!

Nice result!!! Do you have a small video? Think you've sparked some curiosity here

Gopherbear

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-06-14 19:41:16
Thanks . That you have achieved autotract in hard condition is a good result! Does the foreskin also remain behind the glans during the day? dressed etc

Yeah I'm back 90-95% of time even when flaccid. I'm lucky that my glans is shaped such that my skin mostly stays without tucking or device. Depends  a bit on what underwear tho. Some seem to mash the skin forward while others leave it where I leave it (back).