News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have anyone gained "autoretraction" power ?

Started by Retraction, 2023-04-06 21:24:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Test123

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-04-10 18:01:04
Uhm it was not entirely clear to me that shortening (operation) of the sectoral skin can facilitate the autoretraction? (maybe I read the wrong language cap)

Sorry, mate, I think my post wasn't clear. I wasn't suggesting that surgery to address webbing causes autoretraction. In fact, I meant the opposite: that blokes who have not had surgery to address webbing but who are autocircumcised, may find autoretraction happens more easily than for guys without the webbing. I think that's likely because the weight of the scrotum is like to pull the foreskin back once the ridged band is relaxed, rather than the relatively right ridged band of a guy with a foreskin in the natural position causing the scrotal skin to pull up the shaft.

Stexx

If all this means is does your foreskin fall back without any help, to expose your glans as you get hard, then the answer is yes almost always, as long as I'm sufficiently aroused, and shortly after I always start to get a little wet, and then drip, but frankly I thought that's usual for most guys.
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

Short skin

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-04-10 18:57:31
Sorry, mate, I think my post wasn't clear. I wasn't suggesting that surgery to address webbing causes autoretraction. In fact, I meant the opposite: that blokes who have not had surgery to address webbing but who are autocircumcised, may find autoretraction happens more easily than for guys without the webbing. I think that's likely because the weight of the scrotum is like to pull the foreskin back once the ridged band is relaxed, rather than the relatively right ridged band of a guy with a foreskin in the natural position causing the scrotal skin to pull up the shaft.
Just like when you pull on the scrotum, your foreskin goes back or comes under tension. A relaxed redged band makes autoretraction easier but will roll back over the glans faster. I think

Short skin

Quote from: Stexx on 2023-04-10 22:35:19
If all this means is does your foreskin fall back without any help, to expose your glans as you get hard, then the answer is yes almost always, as long as I'm sufficiently aroused, and shortly after I always start to get a little wet, and then drip, but frankly I thought that's usual for most guys.
Nice that your foreskin will automatically sit behind the glans when hard. Video would be nice 🙂 There is a poll Foreskin auto-retract during erection? 29.9% of men here have . (maybe make a flaccid poll?) Can your foreskin completely cover the glans with flaccid?

Drfall7161

My penis usually retracts partially when erect but when flaccid my foreskin stays depending on whether I retracted it or not. https://imgur.com/a/vOAKShK

Short skin

Quote from: Drfall7161 on 2023-04-12 14:49:38
My penis usually retracts partially when erect but when flaccid my foreskin stays depending on whether I retracted it or not. https://imgur.com/a/vOAKShK

Great video and results at your age there is still plenty to achieve. Nice that you can place your foreskin where you want when flaccid.

Mafik13

That would've dream came true. Unfortunately i am sure i never reach that. Just too long foreskiniinmy case. On the other hand long inner foreskin that covers anout half of my shaft when errect is a high plus. Congratulations to anyone who reached it. We just need to remember that every one of us is unique indifidlook. And the most important that to penis to work properly and give pleasure to you and your partner no matter size shape and look

Short skin

Definitely agree. Fortunately, everyone has their own look and feel and how it works.

camchain

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-04-13 11:03:04
Great video and results at your age there is still plenty to achieve. Nice that you can place your foreskin where you want when flaccid.
That is just like mine, Well done and what a great video.

uncut1017

I'm able to as well; post a video later

HeroicGlance

I was going to ask a similar question to OP:

"Has anyone gotten to the point that it takes more effort to keep the foreskin pushed down over the glans, than it does to pull it back?"

I'd have to say that I reached that point a few years ago.  I noticed that if I was not wearing tight underwear, my foreskin would begin slowly creeping back- and if not pushed back down, it would eventually snap behind the glans.  This was especially an issue during colder weather (and I happen to live in an area that gets brutal winters.)

Understand:  I had been retracting my foreskin while asleep for about a decade by than point, and the coronal ridge of my glans had flared out to the point that it was effective at keeping the foreskin retracted on it's own.  (BTW: I

It's not so much that I decided to retract permanently, than I decided to just stop interfering.  My foreskin laid back on it's own- I was the one making it a problem by pushing it back down.

Don't have video, but I have pics- one with my foreskin relaxed behind the glans:

(BTW: I know a lot of guys here like to tuck the excess remnants of their foreskin back using a spoon method- I don't bother, as I prefer to demonstrate my progress "au naturale.")

I took another photo with my foreskin pushed down over the glans - and this was an odd sensation, as it had been reacted for over a year.  The skin didn't want to stay there, either - I really had to stretch it, to cover the glans, and it didn't stay there for long:

Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

uncut1017

well i made a video to realize i cant upload it lol

slicendice

you could turn it into an animated gif, or host it somewhere and post the link?

uncut1017

Quote from: slicendice on 2023-04-20 08:10:53
you could turn it into an animated gif, or host it somewhere and post the link?

how do you make a gif? lol