News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have anyone gained "autoretraction" power ?

Started by Retraction, 2023-04-06 21:24:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Retraction

Have anyone reached the stage where the foreskin retracts by its own automatically? If yes, please share a video of it.

hung.part.timer

There's at least three men on here that have that - but I can't remember their names....I hope they see this and choose to post videos of it here

CuriousSkinner

Oh I've not seen that before! Very cool!

scotsguy27

My foreskin automatically retracts on its own when I'm erect.

hung.part.timer

tom76

I posted a link to a video of mine in another thread some time ago.
Just in case you missed it there, here once again: https://imgur.com/a/qwMxzv7

Please note that the "autoretraction" is not as stable as it might seem.
The video shows where my foreskin rests, when I am not wearing any clothes. It is not really possible to wear it over the head then.

In clothes it is quite a different story and it is always kind of a surprise where my foreskin will be, when I take my penis out.
I skin back before I put it back in clothes. Yet it doesn't sit there permanently.

Sometimes I can feel the rim of my head getting exposed when it rolls back on its own when I am in clothes. So even if the foreskin is back, when I take my penis out, it may have covered part of my head in the meantime. 

Short skin

Mine can roll/slide back on its own. Here's a link this is in a very flaccid state. Don't know if this is what you mean.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/70jzarptjjtntvs/FullSizeRender.MOV?dl=0

noob_without_hood

Wow, that is is amazing!
How long did it take to be able to autoretract automatically?
What method did you use?

Short skin

In this way I think 3 years , my foreskin has been retracting for as long as I can remember when stiff. I have not used any method my foreskin would like to be behind the shine. I used to do the foreskin myself over the glans , I stopped doing that. now it rolls back on its own. What has helped I think is that I am regularly naked outdoors.

hung.part.timer

Yep - these are the fellas that I have seen were able to achieved the dream! It's def a cool look

Test123

I wonder whether autoretraction actually has to do with scrotal webbing to some extent - i.e. where the scrotal skin extends onto the staft. Pulling the foreskin forwards means some of the scrotal skin is on the shaft, and it's a problem for which surgery is available. Keeping the skin back means the skin doesn't need to extend as far up the shaft and so the scrotal skin doesn't get pulled up as much. Once the ridged band becomes relaxed from permanent retraction, I can see why autoretraction would occur, because instead of the foreskin being relatively tight at the tip of the glans, and so causing the scrotal skin to pull up the shaft, the scrotum can easily pull the foreskin back so it's not forced up onto the shaft.

What do you think?

noob_without_hood

Yes, three years seems reasonable.
I noticed some results after one year and from there wrinkles have been forming constantly but actually becoming deep wrinkles very slowly. So three years seems logical timeframe.

I think there are multiple factors that affect permanent retraction:
- wrinkles to form
- glans to expand/mushroom/flare
- ridged band to relax
- inner foreskin to dry

Short skin

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-04-09 22:42:05
I wonder whether autoretraction actually has to do with scrotal webbing to some extent - i.e. where the scrotal skin extends onto the staft. Pulling the foreskin forwards means some of the scrotal skin is on the shaft, and it's a problem for which surgery is available. Keeping the skin back means the skin doesn't need to extend as far up the shaft and so the scrotal skin doesn't get pulled up as much. Once the ridged band becomes relaxed from permanent retraction, I can see why autoretraction would occur, because instead of the foreskin being relatively tight at the tip of the glans, and so causing the scrotal skin to pull up the shaft, the scrotum can easily pull the foreskin back so it's not forced up onto the shaft.

What do you think?

Uhm it was not entirely clear to me that shortening (operation) of the sectoral skin can facilitate the autoretraction? (maybe I read the wrong language cap)

Short skin

Quote from: noob_without_hood on 2023-04-10 03:06:08
Yes, three years seems reasonable.
I noticed some results after one year and from there wrinkles have been forming constantly but actually becoming deep wrinkles very slowly. So three years seems logical timeframe.

I think there are multiple factors that affect permanent retraction:
- wrinkles to form
- glans to expand/mushroom/flare
- ridged band to relax
- inner foreskin to dry

Hard to say... for me wrinkles and inner skin I guess.