Poll

Which side do you prefer ?

Up
Left
No matter
Down/Front
Right

Author Topic: In what direction do you usually keep your manhood in underwear ?  (Read 24077 times)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
I like to keep my cock facing up, wearing tight underwear helps. Also helps if I get a hard on with it facing up.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
I like to keep mine down and to the left now. this makes a change from keeping it down over my balls when i used to wear underpants, when i went over to boxers, I used to hang it on the right.
Most of the time don't wear any Underwear but it is still on the left side. It is nice to have a change now and again.

Offline extapalataquetle

Mine is not big enough too go one way or the other ! (2.5" flacid , 5.8" hard). I have sometimes tried in tight underwear but within a short time it is back straight down.

More of less teh same here.. yeah,,,I get the idea... (I'm like 6-7 cm soft and 114-15cm hard)

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
With underwear and jeans (button fly or zip fly) it MUST be somewhere on the right side, otherwise I feel extremely uncomfortable. This is since decades and I don´t know why.
In sweatpants I don´t care, main issue the glans is naked.

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
so many lefties here :D
That usually means they are right handed !!

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
Hmm, it´s an interesting therory that lefties are right handed.
Following this I should be left handed, which is not true.

Offline Retract88

I find that if I point it downward in my briefs, the skin stays back better and I get a good amount of friction on the head to slowly dry it out and desensitize it.

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
I suspect it's something to do with being right-handed.
This is generally true.  Right handed guys dicks tend to go to the left.  Also the left testicle will be heavier and hang lower than the right.  For lefties, it's the other way round.  Take a look.  As with everything there will be a minority that are exceptions to this rule.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
This is generally true.  Right handed guys dicks tend to go to the left.  Also the left testicle will be heavier and hang lower than the right.  For lefties, it's the other way round.  Take a look.  As with everything there will be a minority that are exceptions to this rule.
I'm a right-handed guy with a free will. So although I would hang to the left naturally I prefer to put it on the right side.  ;D

Offline Sharpe1

• This time.....
Don't generally wear underwear but, either way I keep right.  It makes more of a statement in my trousers. Lols.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
I usually keep it to the left

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
I put mine always to the right side.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
still down to the left and all pulled back. it just stays like that now. lucky me..

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
so many lefties here :D
Tailors will tell you that most men ‘dress left’. I’ve been told the standard cut for trousers is for the top of the left leg to be wider than the right. Can anyone confirm?
Ben Twilley

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
By left and right, does it mean the penis is positioned down but hangs towards the left/right? Or does it literally mean left/right at 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock. I don't see how the penis can remain left/right except in really, really, tight briefs.