News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your inner foreskin

Started by Derek, 2023-03-17 15:06:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Hello gentlemen! Has your inner foreskin changed its color?  What about other changes? As for me, I don't remember how it looked like before permanent retraction.

Test123

Is that your skin's natural position mate? Have you cut your frenulum?

Derek

No, I haven't. It's just the wrong angle of the photo. My fren is behind the glans. So, what you see is the front side. I just retracted my foreskin to show its inner part.

baremountainman

Ive noticed it's gotten a little darker and the end of my foreskin when I pull back all the way looks like a circumcised cut line.

Test123

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-03-17 18:12:15
Is that your skin's natural position mate? Have you cut your frenulum?

So are you holding the skin back out of shot? It looks like your foreskin is resting back down the shaft, rather than bunched behind your glans, which is why I thought you had cut your frenulum.

Redlion696

Mine has gone darker and not as shiny. Looking kinda purple

ThePiemel

A bit blurry screenshot. But paints my picture.

The color difference now is a bit more. I currently have many reasons to be happy to move to my new house very soon. That does include the privacy of sunbathing every day whenever I want. I missed that a lot.

I never much like the color differences on genitals. Even worse when guys have a scar there from being snipped. With or without consent. It makes it look like some sort of an "alien" body part. Subconciously raising the question if you were supposed to do that. And then you have men with a slightly olive color skin, and a nearly black penis en scrotum. Sometimes with an almost barbie-pink glans. Sort of a confusing image. Or in some pictures almost grey, like they just made it out of a hospital. Sorry if I might offend with my poetic description. For myself, I just want my penis to be part of who I am. Complete. With all natural parts fitted. Without looking intimidating. Nor like a scary king prawn. Sorry about those words again ;-)

Tanning is the magic word. The nice thing about tanning is that darker parts catch less sunlight than lighter parts. So in a week or two, everything starts getting the same color. It all starts blending in. And then it becomes more elegant. More whole with penis included. Like a classic marble male statue obviously is all in the same color of marble.

To make it even more poetic, over time, most of us develop a bit of a belly. Or even a lot. Then wearing a penis under that looks more like the knot under the balloon. To keep the whole set more attractive and harmonic, tanning, for me, is the way to go. Same color as the balloon. No matter who would like to see you in the buff, it makes a better presentation. And retracted even more so.

guest6112

Yes, mine has changed comparing with how it was in the past. However during summer, there is a noticable difference. The rest of the dick gets darker , because the sun, tha the inner foreskin.

Mafik13

i definetly see the difference between time i hadn't pull back and now. It's definetly thicker that it was before or at least i feel it that way. It was light pink back then, now it's bit darker but it variates  depends on temperatures i guess. I noticed also that my veins are more visible now. It was nice to read about your experiences. here is some pics of how it looks like

Stickler99

Mine hasn't changed colour as I normally keep it tucked in.
However it's not as shiny due to a daily application of surgical spirit

anon21

No idea how much mine has changed over the years, but it's shiny because I just did a quick penis massage with coconut oil. Been trying to make it a routine after shaving.

Test123

Quote from: Mafik13 on 2023-05-18 04:44:04
i definetly see the difference between time i hadn't pull back and now. It's definetly thicker that it was before or at least i feel it that way. It was light pink back then, now it's bit darker but it variates  depends on temperatures i guess. I noticed also that my veins are more visible now. It was nice to read about your experiences. here is some pics of how it looks like

It's great how far back behind the glans your skin sits without bunching up. I think most guys can't get that much inner skin exposed without cutting the frenulum.

Nexolaris

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-03-21 14:53:49I never much like the color differences on genitals. Even worse when guys have a scar there from being snipped. With or without consent. It makes it look like some sort of an "alien" body part. Subconciously raising the question if you were supposed to do that. And then you have men with a slightly olive color skin, and a nearly black penis en scrotum. Sometimes with an almost barbie-pink glans. Sort of a confusing image. Or in some pictures almost grey, like they just made it out of a hospital. Sorry if I might offend with my poetic description. For myself, I just want my penis to be part of who I am. Complete. With all natural parts fitted. Without looking intimidating. Nor like a scary king prawn. Sorry about those words again ;-)
I love being two-toned. To each his own!

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-03-21 14:53:49To make it even more poetic, over time, most of us develop a bit of a belly. Or even a lot. Then wearing a penis under that looks more like the knot under the balloon. To keep the whole set more attractive and harmonic, tanning, for me, is the way to go. Same color as the balloon. No matter who would like to see you in the buff, it makes a better presentation. And retracted even more so.
I'd argue that not even gaining that weight in the first place would make for an even better representation. Humans don't naturally develop into balloons as they age. It's just that most people don't take the necessary measures to keep those extra pounds off (e.g. staying active, paying attention to their diet).

BenTwilley

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2023-06-04 09:43:59
I love being two-toned. To each his own!
I'd argue that not even gaining that weight in the first place would make for an even better representation. Humans don't naturally develop into balloons as they age. It's just that most people don't take the necessary measures to keep those extra pounds off (e.g. staying active, paying attention to their diet).
So say you end up on a drug that kills your cancer, but means predicted and inevitable weight gain around your midriff? I'm happy to have a 'bit of a tummy' and still be here to tell the tale, and pull back! Gentlemen- get your prostate checked.
Ben Twilley

Nexolaris

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2023-06-04 15:04:31
So say you end up on a drug that kills your cancer, but means predicted and inevitable weight gain around your midriff? I'm happy to have a 'bit of a tummy' and still be here to tell the tale, and pull back! Gentlemen- get your prostate checked.
There are exceptions, of course, but for the majority of people gaining weight isn't connected to some medical condition.