News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Women like pulled back cocks

Started by Exposed glans, 2023-03-07 00:46:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Exposed glans

From a woman's perspective I can tell you that a penis with the foreskin retracted is much sexier than when the head is covered. Most of my friends prefer their husbands and boyfriends penises to be uncovered. there is just something majestic about large exposed mushroom head. One of my friends husband was uncut and my friend wanted him to get circumcised. He refused, so they worked out a compromise that he would pull back his foreskin and keep it retracted

Exposed glans

Quote from: Exposed glans on 2023-03-07 00:46:30
My GF told me:
'From a woman's perspective I can tell you that a penis with the foreskin retracted is much sexier than when the head is covered. Most of my friends prefer their husbands and boyfriends penises to be uncovered. there is just something majestic about large exposed mushroom head. One of my friends husband was uncut and my friend wanted him to get circumcised. He refused, so they worked out a compromise that he would pull back his foreskin and keep it retracted'

soundsgreat87

It's important to keep in mind that the opinions of one (or a few) women doesn't necessarily generalize to the entire gender. It's a really common pitfall where men and women think the opposite sex is a monoculture with a single way of thinking.

Stickler99

Might be room for a poll to get an idea of some more ladies.
I'm sure that people will understand that you'll not get the opinion of the whole of the female population. 
But might get an insight into the thoughts of the members partners.

burtonian

A poll would be interesting but it would be important to differentiate between what women tell you they really like and what we only think they like.  Also, I seem to recall that there was a poll a few years ago that covered both male and female partners and offered a wide variety of reply options.  There is so much on this forum that it would take some hours for a newcomer to read them all, so no surprise that the same or similar questions pop up from time to time.  The major issue is, of course, that few women are likely to join this forum even as a guest, I can only recall Just a Mom with her query concerning her sons.  BTW, I would love to know the long term outcome of that query, I guess we will never know.

Hieky

I had both: I had women, who said covered is natural and others who liked the free glans. So it's up to me to keep foreskin retracted.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2023-03-07 15:51:11
It's important to keep in mind that the opinions of one (or a few) women doesn't necessarily generalize to the entire gender. It's a really common pitfall where men and women think the opposite sex is a monoculture with a single way of thinking.

Yes, i would have to agree, some do, some have no opinion on the matter and some like the look, its not a general answer
Love skining back and letting my head show

bareuncut

Unless there is a cultural reason, most woman don't care about men's glans if it is clean (except, in my experience, almost all Asian woman prefer exposed glans). Based on my experience, most woman prefer men who can last long enough until her orgasm. Some woman prefer penis with a thicker girth, because the stronger friction helps better orgasm. I have an inflated glans. I don't know if it is common or not, but my glans significantly inflated during retraction. It generates strong friction inside vagina. Most woman I had sex with after retraction liked the sensation from my inflated glans.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.