News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulledback outdoors

Started by Short skin, 2023-01-15 09:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickler99

Ah, I thought either translation or autocorrect had something to do with it. But your English is much better than my Dutch.
Surgical spirit will sting the first couple of times for a minute or so.
But things will settle down quickly and you'll start noticing the difference soon

scotsguy27

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-02-05 19:12:11
Good to hear that you can also enjoy being exposed and that the air gives a nice feeling. Do you have any experience with sports , hiking outdoors ?

I've only ever been naked outdoors in the back garden, at the beach or when camping, etc. so never really had the chance for hiking or doing any sports.

Nudetrucker

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-01-15 09:23:34
Hi all
As a regular visitor to nudist Camps, I suddenly had the thought yesterday that if you go pulled back, there really is nothing left that you do not reveal. No problem for me to show my exposed head. What are your thoughts? Is there a barrier to not doing that?

Im a nudist as well and my thought are that not a lot of people look at youre body as much as some people think so going bare head or not doesnt really matter beacuse there are all kinds out there these are my thought cheers

Short skin

Quote from: Nudetrucker on 2023-02-14 09:09:42
Im a nudist as well and my thought are that not a lot of people look at youre body as much as some people think so going bare head or not doesnt really matter beacuse there are all kinds out there these are my thought cheers

I also have that impression, it doesn't matter to people how you are we are all nude. It is also a way of life . It's that I feel like I feel more exposed pulledback. More free.

tom76

I can't talk about nudist camps since I never visited one. Yet going to nudist beaches and the sauna, I can say that people seem to be rather relaxed about where you wear your foreskin.

For me it took some time to feel okay showing myself in public with my exposed head. I felt rather shy fearing to get some strange looks or comments.
Meanwhile I don't have any problems with it, since I learned that people don't really care about it.

Short skin

Quote from: tom76 on 2023-02-16 01:26:16
I can't talk about nudist camps since I never visited one. Yet going to nudist beaches and the sauna, I can say that people seem to be rather relaxed about where you wear your foreskin.

For me it took some time to feel okay showing myself in public with my exposed head. I felt rather shy fearing to get some strange looks or comments.
Meanwhile I don't have any problems with it, since I learned that people don't really care about it.

You see all shapes sizes with without foreskin etc. No one throws themselves into it, it is mainly what you / we think of it. (as you write) Glad you're enjoying it.

guest5634

Not really "outdoors", but in Japan - we have public bathhouses called onsens. It's an unspoken rule where you keep your foreskin retracted in this space; both a sign of being clean and manly. You will notice all men in there retract upon stripping naked or were always retracted beforehand.

Short skin

Quote from: umbrasol on 2023-02-16 20:34:02
Not really "outdoors", but in Japan - we have public bathhouses called onsens. It's an unspoken rule where you keep your foreskin retracted in this space; both a sign of being clean and manly. You will notice all men in there retract upon stripping naked or were always retracted beforehand.

I did read a bit about onsen. Nice tradition that the men are retracted. I can't make out very well whether the bathhouses are also mixed (male female). What I understand retracted foreskin is a more common practice in Japan ?

guest5634

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-02-17 20:14:33
I did read a bit about onsen. Nice tradition that the men are retracted. I can't make out very well whether the bathhouses are also mixed (male female). What I understand retracted foreskin is a more common practice in Japan ?
There is no mixing allowed; you can both enter the location together. But then will be separated by gender upon entering the separate gender rooms. That's where I've noticed if other men who don't practice permanent retraction, will quickly pull the foreskin back after getting naked.

Short skin

Quote from: umbrasol on 2023-02-18 23:19:30
There is no mixing allowed; you can both enter the location together. But then will be separated by gender upon entering the separate gender rooms. That's where I've noticed if other men who don't practice permanent retraction, will quickly pull the foreskin back after getting naked.

I understand. quite strictly no mixing. you will also be notified if you are not retracted . (suggest tourist guest or similar)

Short skin

Hi everyone, the sun is showing itself again in this region. Almost time to go pulledback outdoors again! (Can't wait) Any experiences from other regions?

guest6112

I´d normally go for nudist beaches during summer and always keep the foreskin retracted. Indeed is pretty common here is Spain, to see guys showing the glans on the beach, saunas, locker rooms etc.

Short skin

Quote from: rastaman1978 on 2023-05-16 18:27:56
I´d normally go for nudist beaches during summer and always keep the foreskin retracted. Indeed is pretty common here is Spain, to see guys showing the glans on the beach, saunas, locker rooms etc.

I also had the experience that there were quite a few showing their on the beach and pool. when I visited a naturist campsite in Spain

CuriousSkinner

Stupid question perhaps. But if you pull back surely your foreskin doesn't tan like the the rest of your dick? Does it end up a different colour?

I guess sunburn of the head is also something to be mindful of?

Short skin

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-05-21 13:29:53
Stupid question perhaps. But if you pull back surely your foreskin doesn't tan like the the rest of your dick? Does it end up a different colour?

I guess sunburn of the head is also something to be mindful of?

I don't know if I can speak for everyone, but I have the impression that the inner skin simply colors along with the rest. (photo) Definitely rub the whole thing with high factor sun cream if you're just starting out :) also your glans!