News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulledback outdoors

Started by Short skin, 2023-01-15 09:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

PBnaturist

Quote from: camchain on 2023-01-18 08:31:26
nudist camp or nudist beach it's always pulled back, same as in the changing room's and showering.

Here, here! :)

Friend

Quote from: stephan29 on 2023-01-15 11:31:17
Not always in the sauna, but every now and then I leave my foreskin behind in the sauna
I like beeing naked at home, lake, pool and sauna. At sauna I go always retracted, but the heat feels higher in the gland. Does anyone feels the same?

stephan29

I think pushing the foreskin behind when naturist or in the sauna is then at most naked

PBnaturist

Quote from: stephan29 on 2023-01-26 06:34:07
I think pushing the foreskin behind when naturist or in the sauna is then at most naked

Agreed!

Short skin

Quote from: Friend on 2023-01-26 04:45:00
I like beeing naked at home, lake, pool and sauna. At sauna I go always retracted, but the heat feels higher in the gland. Does anyone feels the same?

yes that's pretty funny that you can very well feel temp differences with your glans. probably because it is more sensitive. I especially like swimming naked. another feeling of being free

scoobydoo

As a full time retractor I keep mine back in all situations. I'm a regular nude beach visitor and my head gets nicely tanned. When I go to a sauna I also keep my foreskin back. Not sure I would feel completely nude if my foreskin was forward in a naturist environment.

Short skin

Quote from: scoobydoo on 2023-01-30 13:49:57
As a full time retractor I keep mine back in all situations. I'm a regular nude beach visitor and my head gets nicely tanned. When I go to a sauna I also keep my foreskin back. Not sure I would feel completely nude if my foreskin was forward in a naturist environment.

I don't feel like my head is tanned. Freckles on the skin :). Use sun cream on it, maybe that's it. Anyone have experience with sunburn on the head?

scotsguy27

I feel more exposed/naked when my glans is on display when I'm naked in a public setting. I like the feeling of the air on my glans when I've been naked outdoors.

Short skin

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-02-03 17:01:55
I feel more exposed/naked when my glans is on display when I'm naked in a public setting. I like the feeling of the air on my glans when I've been naked outdoors.

Good to hear that you can also enjoy being exposed and that the air gives a nice feeling. Do you have any experience with sports , hiking outdoors ?

Stickler99

Full time retractor here, and have been for over 20 years.
I visit naturist beaches and a clubs.
Feels natural to be pulled back, and I can't say for sure if me being pulled back has drawn any attention.
But sure people have looked for maybe other reasons. Lol

Short skin

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2023-02-06 10:56:19
Full time retractor here, and have been for over 20 years.
I visit naturist beaches and a clubs.
Feels natural to be pulled back, and I can't say for sure if me being pulled back has drawn any attention.
But sure people have looked for maybe other reasons. Lol

Hi after 20 years does the foreskin still want to shine? That doesn't really work for me anymore. Nice that you also like to live naked outside. I can imagine being watched 😉

Stickler99

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-02-06 19:13:52
Hi after 20 years does the foreskin still want to shine? That doesn't really work for me anymore. Nice that you also like to live naked outside. I can imagine being watched 😉
I use a type of spoon method to keep the inner foreskin tucked. As for it shining, I wouldn't say it does. Just a different colour/not as keratinized, although I do give it daily wipe over with surgical spirit after a shower.
Helps with toughening up.

Also the glands and shaft are now almost the same colour.
I love being naked outside. I would do it year round if the weather permitted.

Short skin

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2023-02-07 08:17:14
I use a type of spoon method to keep the inner foreskin tucked. As for it shining, I wouldn't say it does. Just a different colour/not as keratinized, although I do give it daily wipe over with surgical spirit after a shower.
Helps with toughening up.

Also the glands and shaft are now almost the same colour.
I love being naked outside. I would do it year round if the weather permitted.

Does your foreskin just want to stay behind the shine without a spoon type thing? Do you use surgical spirit for the inner foreskin because it is tucked and does not become firm? The feeling of being naked outside is fantastic!

Stickler99

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-02-08 06:33:26
Does your foreskin just want to stay behind the shine without a spoon type thing? Do you use surgical spirit for the inner foreskin because it is tucked and does not become firm? The feeling of being naked outside is fantastic!
Yes, the foreskin does like to stay pulled back. It's just more comfortable tucked in using the spoon method.
I use surgical spirit on the head and the inner foreskin before tucking it under.
Not sure what you mean by "The shine"

Short skin

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2023-02-08 08:16:36
Yes, the foreskin does like to stay pulled back. It's just more comfortable tucked in using the spoon method.
I use surgical spirit on the head and the inner foreskin before tucking it under.
Not sure what you mean by "The shine"

The shine that's something with typing autocorrect in dutch. Glans means shine in dutch  Survival spirit doesn't that give a lot of irritation?