News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

2 weeks

Started by Oldestserv, 2022-10-24 11:41:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldestserv

2 weeks full time retraction. Waiting for keratanizing.  Any comments

hung.part.timer

it takes time, but it does look like your glans has spent some time out in the world - it actually does look a bit keratinized to me

ddnaturist

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-10-24 13:36:44
it takes time, but it does look like your glans has spent some time out in the world - it actually does look a bit keratinized to me

Agreed!  :D

Oldestserv

Thank you so much. Appreciate the comments

Stickler99

The process is gradual. Will be difficult to notice the changes
Unless you have a before photo to compare with.

Donnyy

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2022-10-25 20:43:57
The process is gradual. Will be difficult to notice the changes
Unless you have a before photo to compare with.

Agree, the "before" photos give an idea of ​​what inspired you to do this. It's also a great way to track progress.

Oldestserv

Oldestserv

3 weeks now  and glans really desensitised

Oldestserv

Comparison image

soundsgreat87

Really nice changes going on! Those bumps on the glans looks great. Already looking like keratinization is well on its way.

Oldestserv

Thank you. Am thrilled with the bumps. I can't feel a thing now. It's quite numb

acheilidh

That's a good looking head.
Been retracted since 1976

Nivek

Cool bumps! I only get bumps when I'm really, really hard.

jimmy

Looks like you're getting ace results there ;)

Steeltoeboots

We're a month further. How does your glans look now?