Author Topic: When i am skin back  (Read 7039 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
When i am skin back
« on: 2016-04-14 10:05:02 »
When i have my skin back, using the spoon method and my original method, i notice that i am not as big hard, as when my skin is over my head, i am not sure why, any one else have that issue
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Re: When i am skin back
« Reply #1 on: 2016-04-14 12:26:32 »
I do, also only when using spoon method... Not sure whether it's like that too when I just simply pull back though, never really noticed. Still no idea why this happens.

What original method are you talking about?

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-04-14 12:36:03 »
I do, also only when using spoon method... Not sure whether it's like that too when I just simply pull back though, never really noticed. Still no idea why this happens.

What original method are you talking about?

I used to be able to fold my skin over, which did the same as the spoon, but the bottom, would ache after a few days ( which the spoon method it doesn't). Yes its like there is not enough skin to stretch i don't know, but defiantly can not be my full size

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-04-15 14:25:38 »
Just guessing here, but could it be that the skin is preventing blood from fully filling the penis by preventing it from properly reaching the glans?

Another possibility could be that without the skin covering the glans, it loses some extra thickness the foreskin would have otherwise provided.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-04-15 19:22:47 »
Just guessing here, but could it be that the skin is preventing blood from fully filling the penis by preventing it from properly reaching the glans?

Another possibility could be that without the skin covering the glans, it loses some extra thickness the foreskin would have otherwise provided.

Yes i was wondering that, it might be the case

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-04-15 22:12:31 »

Might be this. I noticed that it's harder to pump my glans when I'm erect with kegel when using spoon method. Maybe since I'm a grower and have a rather long foreskin (my CI is 9 when flaccid) the tucked foreskin could be too thick and ends up giving more pressure when I'm erect. Don't know if that's the same for everyone else.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-04-16 08:08:29 »
Might be this. I noticed that it's harder to pump my glans when I'm erect with kegel when using spoon method. Maybe since I'm a grower and have a rather long foreskin (my CI is 9 when flaccid) the tucked foreskin could be too thick and ends up giving more pressure when I'm erect. Don't know if that's the same for everyone else.

Yes another good point Anon21