News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glans hydration

Started by Redhard, 2016-04-05 17:08:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhard

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2016-04-08 13:57:58
His head is so dry, looks like he cut
how and discovered ? and how old are you?

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Redhard on 2016-04-09 15:07:49
how and discovered ? and how old are you?

if you see my picture i am as dry, been doing this some time

Love skining back and letting my head show

halfard

yes, your head looks so dry :) my penis head same here. looks and feels great.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Redhard

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2016-04-09 15:20:55
if you see my picture i am as dry, been doing this some time
How old are you?

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

JoeMM

You need Man1 Man Oil. It is a way better moisturizer than almond butter or any other ointment or lotion available. Not only is it made specifically for the penis skin, but it contains several hydrating vitamins, minerals and shea butter too. It's a great product. Check it out for sure. Hope this helps.

Redhard