News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Balls question

Started by CuriousSkinner, 2022-08-22 20:10:38

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousSkinner

Very random question that isn't related to pulling back, but I am hoping that you guys can help.

My other half has this issue where one of his balls goes inside his body quite frequently if he lays down. This also happens during sex or play or whatever, but only really when laying down. This has only started to happen in the last year or so. Is this something we should be worried about or is it normal? Do any of you have this?

He said it doesn't hurt, it just feels weird for him....any thoughts welcome. Not that it really matters but it genuinely is my partner that I am asking for and not myself...he is cut as well so its definitely not related to pulling back :P

Thoughts welcome :)

mjed

This is an interesting one.  I'm no expert so seek proper medical advice if worried.  From what I understand is that just before birth the balls descend from inside the body and end up in the ball sac (scrotum).  It's natures design that keeps the testicles at a lower temperature than the body in order for sperm production.  This temperature is further regulated by them pulling up when cold and dropping further away from the body when hot.  It's all very clever and sometimes balls seem to have a will of their own.  Theoretically, if the testicles descend one time then potentially they could go back up into the cavity where they came from. 

What's wierd in this instance is that it's only started happening in the last year and only when lying down.  So what has changed? Many guys testicles pull up when they get horny, the idea (i think) being that they don't bang around as much in the action and as part of the preparation for ejaculation.  One testicle is usually heavier and slightly larger than the other so I'm assuming in this case that it's the smaller one that is disappearing here.  As long as the testicle doesn't get stuck and spends most of it's time in the ball sac where it should be and looks normal, I can't imagine that there is any issue here.  It's just one of those things.  Remember that it's important to check your balls regularly and there is loads of stuff on line about this.  Does it happen all the time when lying down or just when horny?  Pain is also a great indicator of a problem and you say there is no pain so good news.

So it seems there's probably no real issue but as I said get checked out by a medic would be the best advice. 

Stickler99

If it's only started in the last year.
And nothing had obviously changed, i.e. weight loss/gain or injury.
I would seek medical advice.
As in, not Karen from Facebook or Google

CuriousSkinner

Thanks all for your replies. I think the same about docs but he q ok my go. As for if it only happens when horny I am not sure, I think so though so your theory actually sounds quite feasible!

CuriousSkinner

I have just read my reply and realised it makes no sense, apologies. It was obviously autocorrect trying to be helpful on my phone.

For what its worth the line 'I think the same about docs but he q ok my go.' is meant to say, 'I think the same about the docs but he won't go'.

He is v shy about these things, but I think ultimately if we were really worried then it would be worth a visit. It sounds like nothing to be concerned about for now anyway.

Thanks again for the replies, we will see how it goes I think.