News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivek

Tohaveortohavenot

billymachine79

Uncutnofenum

Been doing this  pulled back practice for about a  year now.  On and off at time I'll go a week simply pulled back.  But I want to maintain a level of sensitivity of the glans. So it will be forward for the following few days.

Developed texture on the head and the inner foreskin is dry.  I find it comfortable either way. No longer gets funky and  feels good

It's also wearing a homemade silicone ring. Which works really well
Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

Kylar

Quote from: Uncutnofenum on 2022-11-17 00:43:07
Been doing this  pulled back practice for about a  year now.  On and off at time I'll go a week simply pulled back.  But I want to maintain a level of sensitivity of the glans. So it will be forward for the following few days.

Developed texture on the head and the inner foreskin is dry.  I find it comfortable either way. No longer gets funky and  feels good

It's also wearing a homemade silicone ring. Which works really well

Very nice! ^^

gizmonkey

i had my cockring on for awhile so it kinds looks cut. im not.

dorelisback

Patch123

After my first full day pulled back.

TazDevil

This is mine with a metal ring in Day times. At night because of erections it is off. My foreskin covers my glans automatically. Still looking for that solutions because of the nightly erections. Anyone good suggestions?

Nivek

There's no picture... And you may want to post an intro to gain access to pics!

hung.part.timer

Quote from: Patch123 on 2022-11-30 07:08:01
After my first full day pulled back.

Looking good man. Hope you post more pics!

Exposed glans

Exposed glans

My glans after retraction by spoon

Wsmman

guest5716