News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How long did it take for your glans to change color

Started by Mctailjosh, 2022-07-01 06:28:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Mctailjosh

I'm just curious, I've been retracting for a week but haven't seen a change yet

ThePiemel

Quote from: Mctailjosh on 2022-07-01 06:28:29
I'm just curious, I've been retracting for a week but haven't seen a change yet

Sunbathing will definitely work. And as it happens to be summer... Noticeable color change to be expected in two days, after a week much more.

Mctailjosh

I'm trying to get my glans to look like a circumcised one. Would tanning it make it appear so?

ThePiemel

Quote from: Mctailjosh on 2022-07-01 18:14:29
I'm trying to get my glans to look like a circumcised one. Would tanning it make it appear so?
Yes.
Both the glans skin as the inner foreskin tan just like the rest of your skin. From the day after exposure, the tan forms equally all over. After a week, both glans and shaft finally look like they came from the same shop. After two weeks, the difference in skin color between the genital area and the body (often genital areas are a bit to a lot more dark) also fades and blends. That is also because lighter areas tan faster than darker ones.
To my good taste (and certainly not always with my sexual glasses on), a lot more presentable to any selected audience.

scotsguy27

I'm going to say for myself some months. I went from a red/pink to a dark purple-ish colour.