News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Ball stretcher to keep foreskin back?

Started by Ian1676, 2022-06-24 07:40:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian1676

Not sure if any one else has tried this but I've found ball stretchers do a good job of keeping the skin pulled back. Mine has settled in to staying back on its own but initially the ball stretcher helped - it feels great too!

mjed

I can see how that would work...share a picture dude

soundsgreat87

I've seen and heard it from other guys, but haven't experienced it myself - I think my dick pulls inside my body too far when I'm totally soft.

GarethUK

I only have a short foreskin and have now got to the stage where I can more or less stay retracted at will anyway, but used to find that wearing a stretcher (or even just a leather cock strap) made my skin much more inclined to stay back by taking up a bit of "slack."

Ian1676

mjed

OMG...thanks Ian. That looks a little extreme. Sorry I asked now ha!

Nivek

Looking at the pic, I don't see how the ball stretcher helps to keep the skin back. Could you explain a bit? Thanks!!

Ian1676

It pulls down on the ball sack which in turn pulls the skin down the shaft keeping the head exposed.

Nivek

Ahhh, ok. Thank you for the explanation!

4toA2

I'm using the rubber/jelly ones, but they tend to burn if I'm wearing them for a while. When I take them off, the skin underneath is red.

I'd love to wear the metal ones, but they're expensive, and I don't want to spend money on something that's the wrong size. How do you get fitted for metal ball stretchers?

jimmy

Quote from: 4toA2 on 2023-01-02 15:24:55
I'm using the rubber/jelly ones, but they tend to burn if I'm wearing them for a while. When I take them off, the skin underneath is red.

I'd love to wear the metal ones, but they're expensive, and I don't want to spend money on something that's the wrong size. How do you get fitted for metal ball stretchers?

So far I've only used the rubber and silicone ones as well but would love to try a metal one! Like you I'm hesitant as they are expensive and I have no idea how to size it. I've only recently gotten into it and it helped so much with having really sensitive testies

Definitely helps with staying retracted fie me as well :)

GarethUK

Wearing a stretcher is certainly a help in keeping retracted, especially if you have a short and loose foreskin. I have found that it's much more comfortable for wearing them if you coat the underneath them with something like aqueous cream, although too much can cause them to slide off. I tend to keep a tube of cream with me during the day for occasional top ups to stop them starting to grip the skin and cause irritation.

Metal weights are indeed hard to size up before buying, and I've never seen any guidelines. The best, if rather unscientic, way would perhaps just be to wrap your thumb and forefinger round the neck of your balls and see how small you need to make the circle they form in order to be able to tug your balls down gently without there being a danger of your nuts slipping through, and then measuring the diameter. The weights need to be able to slide up and down a little without dragging the skin with them. It's tricky, but worth it as they feel amazing, apart from the help with keeping your skin back.

ThePiemel

This should work.

I do not want to spoil your lunch. But in my case, my pocket plus ball contents is long enough to sit on it without hurting. Not too long, maybe half an hour or so. That gave the stretch I needed, plus a hard dick that was not an erection, to actually make my skin wider and shorter. It just gave the final push to reach my goal.

But don't try this at home! I will not take any legal claims!  ;D

bobenc0

I also like to wear ball stretchers and they indeed work great to keep the skin back... Can even keep the foreskin a bit away from the glans corona, feels good and natural ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Derek

Ball stretcher works nice. Good way to dry inner foreskin.