News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Piercings?

Started by Bill.ruffles, 2022-06-19 14:27:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill.ruffles

It's been great hearing everyone's experience and advice on methods for pulling back. I'm a bit late to the game, and I'm a grower with a fair bit of foreskin, so spoon method only lasts for a short time (usually until I sit down). I've trying out tape methods but with my job it's difficult to keep that up for long.

I was wondering if anyone has thought about piercings that help keep things retracted? Anyone with any ideas or resources about that?

Stickler99

I have a PA which has little affect on my foreskin staying back.
But I am lucky in as much as even with the spoon method, (which works well for me,) my foreskin is happy to stay back.
I have seen men with PA's that aren't pulled back so unsure if it will help.
Unless you wear large rings, which will take some time to get to, as the stretching process cannot be rushed.
As for other piercings.
Not really sure any would help with you goal.

dekan261

I have frenulum piercing and yes it can help with keeping foreskin retracted if you are using it as a glans ring. However I never could keep that ring on for more than a few days because it started to feel uncomfortable. I am grower too so deciding right ring size is difficult because if its too small erections will hurt and if its too large it will slip over coronal ridge when flaccid.

Popeye

I have a reverse PA. It das not help at all to keep my skin back. I also use the spoon method but I use my fingers to pull my skin back. Some day it works very well. Other days not so good at all.
Popeye from Gauteng South Africa. 47  and been doing pulled back for about 3 years. Been trying a few methods but mostly the spoon method, but using my finger. Have got a very long forskin, so roll forward very easily. Wish I could make my head bigger.