News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Simple pull back and spoon method comparison

Started by Monkeybb, 2022-06-18 04:54:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkeybb

My wife prefers the spoon method 👍

Btw anyone here wear Seperatec underwear?

Nivek

Visually, the spoon looks really good! But nothing beats the convenience of pulled back without tools! No smell, no fuss.

Stickler99

I use the spoon method without the need of tools.
Simply pinch the skin a the point where the inner foreskin starts, pull it away from the shaft and tuck it in with the middle finger.
Job done in a matter of seconds. No fuss.
As for smells?
Not sure what you mean, isn't everything washed as part of your daily ablutions?

Nivek

It needs skill, then..when I remove my finger, the skin comes undone

Nivek

I was referring to pulled back without tools having no fuss and no smell... Not meaning spoon has smell, coz I never managed to get the spoon done!

I guess spoon takes practice/skill.

Stickler99

I didn't think you meant the spoon.
I was referring to the tucked in skin.
It won't smell of you wash it daily when you do your normal ablutions