News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

new here grower type with short frenulum

Started by awaysbigcum, 2022-06-14 08:17:32

Previous topic - Next topic

awaysbigcum

Hello, i am new here. After an year showering with my best colleague at work, ask him how he keep his foreskin backward(looks very hot like circumcised), and he told me for that technique pullback. After few minutes searching in internet i find this forum.He told me that will be harder for me because i am grower type with short frenulum and a lot of skin. Can you give me advice what technique will be esiest and best for me. 5cm/2 inches soft 16cm/6,3 inches hard. I tried spoon method its not mine.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: awaysbigcum on 2022-06-14 08:17:32
Hello, i am new here. After an year showering with my best colleague at work, ask him how he keep his foreskin backward(looks very hot like circumcised), and he told me for that technique pullback. After few minutes searching in internet i find this forum.He told me that will be harder for me because i am grower type with short frenulum and a lot of skin. Can you give me advice what technique will be esiest and best for me. 5cm/2 inches soft 16cm/6,3 inches hard. I tried spoon method its not mine.

I would start with the spoon method and try that, else next is a cock ring that sits behind the head stopping the skin covering the head. Taping may take more work but is another method but more hard work.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Nivek

You are a big grower, so it may be tough. Can you try the glans ring? Put a piece of silicone behind your head to keep the skin back.

jdm

If you're a grower, I think some sort of glans ring is probably your best bet. Taping can work, but it will have to be looser when you are flaccid. You will have to apply the tape when you are hard. The short frenulum will present a challenge. You  might want to consider tying it off. That always makes the process easier, but especially if your frenulum is short. Stretching it might also be an option, but it usually takes a lot of time and patience. And sometimes it doesn't work. Look around the forum for posts about this, and see if you want to try any of the suggestions.

awaysbigcum

after 1 week pulled back: Strange feeling underwear touches my head. First 3-4 days geting erection more often. I pulled it back arround 6 to 8 hours per day. After 1 week head sensitive is lower around 50-60%. For now using the spoon method, waiting silicone rings.

Friend

Quote from: awaysbigcum on 2022-06-17 10:14:38
after 1 week pulled back: Strange feeling underwear touches my head. First 3-4 days geting erection more often. I pulled it back arround 6 to 8 hours per day. After 1 week head sensitive is lower around 50-60%. For now using the spoon method, waiting silicone rings.

In my case, I lost sensitivity in the head, but keep a lot of sensitivity in the inner skin and the rest of my penis. And about the frenulum, mine was tight, so when I begun pulling back it was stretched and tensed, but as days whent by, it got used to and loosed up and now it is confortable and alowing me to stay retracted all the time. 

awaysbigcum

loose sensitive in head only and its awesome. i see big different in hand jobs and when my girlfriend blow me. better pleasure and orgasms are bigger. last time i spray 10-12 cum shots.