Author Topic: Prolonged retraction using the spoon method  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Thor

• NSFW Access
Prolonged retraction using the spoon method
« on: 2022-06-13 22:05:10 »
Any folks on here have experience with staying fully retracted for long periods (1 week+ without having to retuck at all) using the spoon method?

I was wondering if this might cause any potential issues since the foreskin is essentially tucked within itself. I'd like to shower without having to roll the foreskin back forward and then redoing the spoon method again. If I keep myself tucked while taking a shower but still wash up with soap & water could this cause any issues with infections or blood circulation??

Curious to see how long I can stay retracted with the spoon method..

Thanks ;D

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
Re: Prolonged retraction using the spoon method
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-14 07:49:16 »
I've been pulled back 24/7 for over 25 years using the spoon method.
And the times when I've not done the spoon method the foreskin has happily sat bunch behind the head with no issues.
Only difference for me is the look and that I can feel it against clothing.
Which can be quite pleasant.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-06-16 06:28:16 »
Obviously, if you leave it tucked in, you can't clean that part of it. So there are potential issues with that. But if you don't sweat too much, I would say, give it a try, and see how it goes. The risks are small, and pretty quickly remedied.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-06-16 10:03:33 »
Obviously, if you leave it tucked in, you can't clean that part of it. So there are potential issues with that. But if you don't sweat too much, I would say, give it a try, and see how it goes. The risks are small, and pretty quickly remedied.

Yeah, but if you shower daily as I do that isn't a problem

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2022-06-16 11:57:47 »
If you don't unfold for cleaning it will get dirty in there. Nowhere as much as when the foreskin is in the normal position, but it will. I've gone without unfolding the spoon method for weeks and other than that it was smelly and not clean, no adverse effects. Then again, my foreskin doesn't swell up or anything when folded, so there's that...