News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

4 years progress

Started by 419_head, 2022-06-10 19:27:54

Previous topic - Next topic

419_head

42 years old am been permanently retracted now for 4 years. Being a grower definitely had its challenges but with a lot of perseverance an readjusting it now stays back 99% of the time.

soundsgreat87

Great job man. I've seen your pics on reddit too ;D

Test123

@419_head What was your initial motivation to start pulling back? Do you prefer it now to being forward?

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: 419_head on 2022-06-10 19:27:54
42 years old am been permanently retracted now for 4 years. Being a grower definitely had its challenges but with a lot of perseverance an readjusting it now stays back 99% of the time.

wow if i didn't know any better i would have said that you where cut, looks very good
Love skining back and letting my head show

419_head

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2022-06-10 21:54:47
Great job man. I've seen your pics on reddit too ;D

Cheers man!

419_head

Quote from: Test123 on 2022-06-10 23:48:13
@419_head What was your initial motivation to start pulling back? Do you prefer it now to being forward?
Hey there I had probably always wished I was cut, after finding this forum 4 years ago I decided to try an here I am, I so wished I knew about this earlier. Better late than never I say.