News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Using a condom

Started by Nivek, 2022-06-10 11:30:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivek

Do you guys stretch out the entire inner foreskin under the condom or leave the inner foreskin bunched behind the head? Or put the condom on with the head not exposed?

I was masturbating and found that putting the condom on with the head not exposed was really nice. After wearing the condom, stretching out the condom to expose the head was really nice.

Friend

In my case, I pull back exposing the head and then put the condom.
I don't think I get to expose all my inner skin or to pull all my skin complitely back, so I guess I keep it behind the head, and because of the condom it doesn't rolls forward.

Nivek

Thanks, Friend. I guess you are using it for sex? I wonder if anyone does use a condom for masturbation. It does give a different sensation.

Friend

As a mater if fact I have aldo used it for masturbation, but never thoght about pullin the skin all the way back as you say. I might try it, but I usualy wank without condom.

Nivek

Same here, friend. I usually wank without a condom, but the sensations were surprisingly different and nice

Friend

It is nice and different and sometimes it makes me more arouse.
Do you ever wank with condom and your foreskin forwards?
In my case don't feel a thing if I do so. U?
Other question: as you have pulled skin like me, does the condom gets in between the head and the rolled skin as you pull down the condom?
Nice talk!

scotsguy27

On the occasions that I wear a condom I tend to just pull my foreskin back exposing the head.

Nivek

Quote from: Friend on 2022-06-23 12:13:35
Do you ever wank with condom and your foreskin forwards?
In my case don't feel a thing if I do so. U?

Yes, if the foreskin is pulled forward when you wear the condom, you wont feel a thing unless you pull back extra rough to expose the head. Maybe that's why I liked it. Coz the condom is stretched out and putting extra pressure on the head.

To the other question, that is my question for the others too. I myself can do it 3 ways...

1. With skin pulled tight all the way back
2. With skin just behind head, trapped in the condom
3. With skin pulled forward

All are nice!

Nivek

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2022-06-23 16:34:19
On the occasions that I wear a condom I tend to just pull my foreskin back exposing the head.

Ahh, ok. Thanks for reply

jdm

I always pull the foreskin back all the way before putting on the condom. The condom tends to hold my skin back better than it wants to stay by itself, without a condom.

Nivek

Thanks for the reply!

mjed

Quote from: jdm on 2022-07-01 05:53:46
I always pull the foreskin back all the way before putting on the condom. The condom tends to hold my skin back better than it wants to stay by itself, without a condom.
Same here.  I'm sure that's the correct way to do it as they say if you don't it could burst, which wouldn't be good news......