Author Topic: Let's find a way to become autocircumcised together!  (Read 2751 times)

guest4786

Hello everyone
I've been keeping my penis open for a long time, but it still closes itself without devices.
I want my penis to always look like a circumcised one, and that I do not use any devices at the same time.
I have researched all the ways of keeping the penis open, and understood the basic principle of their work.
Let me divide all the methods into 3 types:
1. Forcing the skin of the penis to roll up and fold into 2 layers not near the crown of the head, but a little earlier, so that it folded twice and ended in front of the head.
This is the method of a spoon, a plastic card, a coin method, in general, any putting something under the skin that will make it fold into 2 layers earlier than it should.
2. Forcing the skin to group behind the head and not go beyond it. Everything is simple here. This is the gum method.
3. Forcing the skin to cluster in the middle or at the base - egg weights, tape method and the like.

I studied my penis thoroughly, and thought.
If we spend our whole life forcing the skin to group in some place, then in any case, without devices, it will ungroup with any movement.
If we use the spoon method all our lives, the skin will not roll up at the right moment, it will get off to the head anyway.

Hence the conclusion: you can live with your head uncovered only by forcing the skin to narrow its diameter and hold on to the head always.
Or you need to figure out how to make the skin roll up in a certain place all your life.

Hence the question, dear friends!
Is it possible to make the ring of the skin more narrow, so that it holds on to the head itself, by some special methods?
And is it possible to make her roll up herself by the way of a spoon, but only without a spoon.

If we can meet these two conditions, we will be able to get a natural circumcised penis without paying much attention to it later - constantly sticking a tape to it, putting rubber bands and shoveling a spoon, I do not like, and I believe that this is not the result that we all want so much.
We want to be circumcised without circumcision.
But at the same time, it seems much easier to just cut off, and not suffer with these rings and ribbons ...
Sorry, if something is unclear, let's talk together and discuss the details (I myself do not fully understand everything yet).

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Re: Let's find a way to become autocircumcised together!
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-10 11:20:32 »
How long have you tried keeping your penis pulled back?

It surely is possible to remain pulled back without device. Many if us do it! Some penises are able to and some can't. For those who can, usually deep skin wrinkles form and we can remain pulled back indefinitely.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-06-10 11:22:41 »
Have you tried glans ring before? It's one of the ways which help being pulled back without device as it encourages formation of deep skin wrinkles

guest4786

« Reply #3 on: 2022-06-10 11:33:28 »
At intervals of a couple of months, for almost a year I have been walking with my head open.
My dick is a very big grower.
The skin is very well keratinized, and the color is like that of a long-cropped one, but it still springs constantly to the head when the penis is sluggish.
Today I fully studied the forum about the intentional formation of wrinkles on the penis.
It seems that this is my way out of the situation.
But only wrinkles are formed with the help of sticky tape, and I don't have one.
In general, I have hair bands in my arsenal. Yesterday I put them on in a row of 5 pieces in order to drain this area and fix it with the lymphatic system, at the same time teaching the skin ring to have its place in the middle of the penis.
And today I came up with a device from them that is put on the eggs and pulls all the skin to them.
Thus, the entire inner skin is open as much as possible.
I think I will walk without panties for 2 weeks - I will get the desired result.
In a state of erection, it works perfectly - it pulls so that it even hurts a little.
But in a calm state it is not possible to test in any way - I am young, and even my own penis excites me, which does not allow me to use the spoon method at all.
I'm going to study this issue and develop other reflexes on this score - there have already been successes in this matter, but not lasting.
And since I do not masturbate and do not want to have sex in the future, I will be glad to make sure that I never have an erection.
Unfortunately, this is practically impossible, because it is sewn into our most reliable and unchangeable parts of the brain, but it is quite possible to achieve being resistant to any seduction and to yourself.
And then it's impossible to live - I took off my underpants, and already a boner just from the fact that you pulled your hands there.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-06-10 16:17:23 »
Well, I hope we can discover something that will help you. good luck.

Offline Friend

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-06-14 03:16:25 »
Calls my atention that you do not masturbate and don’t what to have sex ever. May I ask why and how can you be sure of that?