Author Topic: WNBR London  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Ian1676

• NSFW Access
WNBR London
« on: 2022-06-07 21:55:36 »
Anyone doing the naked bike ride in London this Saturday? I’ll be there, pulled back of course! Always a great atmosphere on the ride - everyone so friendly and there’s nothing quite like riding naked over Westminster Bridge or through Covent Garden😁

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
Re: WNBR London
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-08 07:33:54 »
Love the idea of it. Bit far to travel for me though.

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #2 on: 2022-06-18 21:44:16 »
Hi Ian

How was the WNBR? I have seen some photos of it, but wasn't able to see any of it live as I was in the wrong part of London that day. I have only seen it live once before.

Do you know of any other guys who are pulled back when riding? It always seems to me from photos from it over the year that there are a disproportionate number of guys with a bare glans, which made me wonder if many are retracted rather than cut.

And do you manage to stay unaroused while riding or seeing other naked people. I do think again a number of photos seem to make it look as if quite a few guys are at least partially erect.

Regards
James
Regards, James

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-06-19 11:38:13 »
Anyone doing the naked bike ride in London this Saturday? I’ll be there, pulled back of course! Always a great atmosphere on the ride - everyone so friendly and there’s nothing quite like riding naked over Westminster Bridge or through Covent Garden😁
The only time i heard about it was watching a youtube video that mentioned it, some people did keep there shorts on, as riding a bike naked effects ya man hood so to speak.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Ian1676

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-06-21 09:24:40 »
Jamestrt1 - a great day, warm sunny and the usual great atmosphere!

Oddly I’ve never had a “problem” with so many nude people around - always worried I would at WNBR and nude beaches - just relaxed and enjoyed the experience!

Offline GarethUK

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-06-25 18:26:28 »
I've noticed the same from photos of previous events - there always seem to be a very unsually large number of bare headed men there.

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-07-01 19:38:57 »
Can I assume that you removed the ball-stretcher?

Offline Ian1676

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2022-07-02 13:22:59 »
  :D Yes - ball stretcher removed. Not really the place for it! Anyway they don’t work well on a bike saddle - sit down suddenly and things can get trapped very easily…….