Author Topic: Tanning the glans  (Read 3012 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Tanning the glans
« on: 2022-06-01 08:50:45 »
A few years ago we stayed at a nudist camp for a few days. One of the workers was cut and I was fascinated not only to see how tough and dry his glans where, just like the skin on his shaft, but also they were tanned dark brown just like the rest of his body.

It never occurred to me that your glans would tan, I would love to achieve that level of dryness and toughness on my cock.

I recently had a holiday in the sun and spent most of my time nude and skinned back. I was very careful with suntan lotion but was amazed how tanned my glans became. Sadly the effect was short lived.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
Re: Tanning the glans
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-01 11:28:54 »
Mine tans quite easily.
I was at a natuist beach at the weekend.
Obviously I use copious amounts of sun cream

Offline acheilidh

• NSFW Access
  • Greetings to all.
« Reply #2 on: 2022-06-01 13:17:48 »
I keep my foreskin half pulled back so half is tanned and half is not.  A two tone glans. Go for a piss, pull the skin right back and make sure the guy at the next urinal can see my two tone cock.
Been retracted since 1976

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-06-01 16:23:45 »
I was just going to try and tan my glans tomorrow, Can you post some images on how has changed in you?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-06-02 22:35:08 »
A few years ago we stayed at a nudist camp for a few days. One of the workers was cut and I was fascinated not only to see how tough and dry his glans where, just like the skin on his shaft, but also they were tanned dark brown just like the rest of his body.

It never occurred to me that your glans would tan, I would love to achieve that level of dryness and toughness on my cock.

I recently had a holiday in the sun and spent most of my time nude and skinned back. I was very careful with suntan lotion but was amazed how tanned my glans became. Sadly the effect was short lived.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I think his tan and toughness might have been through years of being out side, would love to have a nice tanned dick though  8)
Love skining back and letting my head show