News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you know anyone who is keeping his foreskin retracted from childhood ?

Started by Retraction, 2022-05-18 08:46:40

Previous topic - Next topic

glans

When I was 13 my tip of the foreskin was circumcised because it was too tight. But I keep my foreskin retracted now.

lvprcm

Quote from: julien1 on 2022-05-23 04:27:56
Test, he was retracted

Julian I enjoyed reading about your story on what got you started. I followed a similar path to yours, my dad was retracted as well, I took note one day that he kept his foreskin retracted and I started to try and do the same as he did. I didn't succeed very well as my penis wasn't fully developed. It's great that you had a good relationship with him to be able to ask how to do it. Did you just keep it pulled back and it stayed or what was that process like? Thanks again for sharing your experience.

thesevenpointfive

I don't know any one that kept there foreskin back from child hood, i did it after seeing what it looked like and loved the feel, wish a site like this was around then to get some ideas and talk to like minded people
Love skining back and letting my head show