News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How does your taped back foreskin look

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2022-05-17 03:43:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoreguy1992

LittleRock

Another "GROWER"-attemp, to make it more minimaltistic, the white tape ist only to hold the kinesio tape.

rushmilk

Uncut_soldier

Quote from: LittleRock on 2023-04-23 18:57:08
Another "GROWER"-attemp, to make it more minimaltistic, the white tape ist only to hold the kinesio tape.

Would love to see a video or how you do that. Looks super effective!!

Argon

What type of tape does everyone use?  I tried elastoplast but it didn't work too well.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Benji

Quote from: Argon on 2023-07-26 00:37:08
What type of tape does everyone use?  I tried elastoplast but it didn't work too well.

Personally, I like KT tape. It stretches well and sticks effectively. Sometimes I also do the "feel cut" taping method but on the outside I use tattoo tape because it's clear and stretchy, makes you look very circumcised unless the light catches it just right and you see the glare.

TapedStick

Sup fellow tapers! 2 things: I've tried the tape meant for people that just got a tattoo, and you have to cut it to the correct width and length with a sharp pair of scissors, but it works well and isn't that noticeable. I had never used such a product before, and it took a bit of experimentation. It has a little bit of stretch to it.

Also, if you have a dollar tree in your area, they have made a cheap version ($1.25 a roll) of 3M's complete waterproof tape. The dollar tree tape works, but is thicker, foamier, and a little less flexible. But it's cheap, and it works well enough. Other stores carrying the 3M product don't seem to carry it anymore.

And guys I've still not found liquid latex locally. I'd like to try JDM's method sometime.