News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

lavender essential oil

Started by slicendice, 2023-08-23 04:14:07

Previous topic - Next topic

slicendice

i recently re-pierced my deep reverse PA a few days ago, and as part of my post-piercing-care regime, i put one drop of 100% pure lavender essential oil (EO) on both ends of the piercing.. during the first few days of the healing, i also drip a few drops of lavender EO on cotton balls and stuffed them at both sides of the piercing (one in my exposed urethra, and one in the top coronal ridge) to absorb random bleeds (this really helps!), and pulled my foreskin over to hold the cotton balls in place, adding a tape to hold everything closed..

one thing i noticed over the last few days when rinsing off my penis (after peeing) is that my inner foreskin looks and feels slightly different from the last few months when i just exposed it to air using a rubber ring behind the corona, or rinsed it with 70% isopropyl alcohol.. it feels like it has thickened, slightly stiffened or become less "elastic-ky", and i noticed that it seems to be staying behind the corona more easily without the help of the rubber ring..

the random bleeds have stopped, and i've gone back to keeping the foreskin peeled back.. it might be because my glans is now slightly wider -- i have a partial subincision, and my piercing passes through the shaft just behind the corona, and one of the balls is in the exposed urethra spreads the glans apart, or it might be due to the few days of light "soaking" with lavender EO, no conclusion..

anyone else tried wiping or "soaking" their inner foreskin with lavender EO?

side note: i'm using a bottle of 100% pure lavender essential oil from Thursday Plantation (the same company that produces 100% pure tea tree oil)..

Stickler99

Hi,
Not heard of lavender oil being used for piercings before.
I was just given antiseptic wash for mine.
Has it actually changed the skin or has it left a residue that gives the perception of it?

slicendice

it doesn't leave a residue, it is totally absorbed by the skin, and lavender EO is known to promote healing, with antiseptic qualities.. i've used it for my past mods (PA, reverse PA, deep reverse PA, meatotomy, partial subincision - all retired except for the partial subincision which cannot be "retired").. i'm using it for my new deep reverse PA.. works pretty good.. it smells good for one..

my inner foreskin looks drier than "usual", and feels stiffer/rougher in much lesser time than the last few months of just airing out the skin, or rinsing with 70% isopropyl alcohol..

Stickler99

Interesting.  Has it affected sensitivity of the foreskin at all?

slicendice

I can definitely feel my finger touching the skin, but it just feels like dry skin to my fingers..

Then again, I'm not one who gets off by stroking the inner foreskin, more of a glans-rub-to-orgasm guy..

I've got to abstain from doing anything stupid for now (at least for a week or two) with this new piercing.. not that it's going to burst and squirt blood out, but the piercing still feels a bit sore..

Stickler99

I know what you mean. It was hard refraining when I had mine done.
But I remember it felt amazing the first time I played after getting it done