News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How much coverage do you have?

Started by P51Geo1980, 2016-02-19 06:04:21

Previous topic - Next topic

When you cover your glans, how much of it is covered when flaccid?

Up to 1/4 of the glans is covered
9 (3.2%)
Up to 1/3 of the glans is covered
4 (1.4%)
Up to 1/2 of the glans is covered
13 (4.6%)
Up to 2/3 of the glans is covered
11 (3.9%)
Up to 3/4 of the glans is covered
40 (14.1%)
Up to the meatus but no more
51 (18%)
1/4 inch overhang
49 (17.3%)
1/3 inch overhang
36 (12.7%)
1/2 inch overhang
41 (14.4%)
More than 1/2 inch overhang
30 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 284

P51Geo1980

If you were to cover your glans, how much coverage do you have when flaccid?  When my glans is covered the maximum coverage I have is half my glans being covered. 

jamestrt1

Ooh, you are lucky, no wonder you found it quite easy to keep the foreskin retracted. Was it always that short, or did it become like that as your penis grew in your teenage years, or later? There is no way my foreskin is that short, but then I do have a relatively short penis when completely soft. How long is your penis, and does it hang down vertically when soft? That would also help to stop the foreskin coming forward very far.
Regards, James

P51Geo1980

It became like that after puberty - my penis grew but my foreskin didn't grow much.  I'm average in length, about 4" when soft.  Sometime if I pull the skin forward it'll eventually work its way back on its own but it needs to be warm and things down there need to be relatively loose.  When I was younger I always wanted to be circumcised -I was envious of those that had been, including my brother, but now I'm happy with my "natural" circumcision.

Dinkleberg

I have about 1/2 inch overhang on a normal day.

Kylar

A few centimeters overhang here too, can even be 1 inch if I really tug it and I'm especially shrivelled.  Generally I'd say 1/2 inch though.

bobenc0

I'd say 1/2 inch here too, it's a bit more sometimes :)
My glans can be fully covered even when hard as rock.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

anon21

Approximately 1/2" overhang as well when flaccid. Pic of my grower-type cock comparing between covered and retracted when flaccid & erect is in the gallery anyway.

cavalier

It depends on the temperature!

knowmore123

I have overhang foreskin of 1/2 inch when it is fully flacid and in full erection my foreskin covers the glans completely.

glanscover

Quote from: P51Geo1980 on 2016-02-19 06:04:21
If you were to cover your glans, how much coverage do you have when flaccid?  When my glans is covered the maximum coverage I have is half my glans being covered.

sounds like you might have a 'partial' circ.

knowmore123

I am fully intact, No Partial Cut

glanscover

of course I can make that vary depending on variables, temp, flaccidity, but 95 percent of the time
the foreskin covers the glans except for a small opening around the meatus. 

thesevenpointfive

I have no over hang now, no matter how much i stretch the skin
Love skining back and letting my head show

jdm

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2016-07-28 09:32:03
I have no over hang now, no matter how much i stretch the skin
You say "now". Did this used to be different?

glanscover

since i like to play with my dick, i found that when my foreskin is in full overhang, holding it part way into the
vacuum cleaner tube so the vacuum pulls the foreskin but has an air gap around the head, the feeling
of the vibration is very similar to the feeling from a vibrator.  And, since I do like my foreskin on the long side,
this could possibly help extend it more.  It is a good prelude to a jerking session.  Adds to the
edging, although I don't practice that intentionally.