News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Saw this glans ring / device online - anyone else ever seen it?

Started by hung.part.timer, 2022-04-11 19:44:38

Previous topic - Next topic

hung.part.timer

Hey y'all - I saw this on reddit and it looks cool and specifically designed to increase the gap between the coronal ridge and foreskin. Anyone seen this before and know where to get one?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArtbonersGoneWild/comments/tx5k87/a_slaves_fuck_stick/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

karatekid81

I've seen something like it but don't know where to get one - if you do find it I'd be very interested in your experiences!

p5ychmyke

marcelino

Hello, I ordered the same one of the picture on aliexpress and it's useless. It's not the same there I got but close : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4001286321896.html

The problem is that it seats well behind the corona but it's silicone -way too soft- and does not stay in place. If you're naked and wearing it it's ok but don't sit, the skin pressure will make it pop. With clothes on it's worse of course.

If you find one that is stiff, it may do the trick but I doubt it ;)

hubu1

Wouldn't that cover the skin so it still is sensitive? It look like a waste of money to me, wouldn't just retracting work instead?

karatekid81

Has anyone got any pics of them using one? Has it made a difference over time when not wearing the device!

I'm assuming it doesn't get in the way of you get hard lol

lvprcm

Quote from: marcelino on 2022-04-14 19:06:16
Hello, I ordered the same one of the picture on aliexpress and it's useless. It's not the same there I got but close : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4001286321896.html

The problem is that it seats well behind the corona but it's silicone -way too soft- and does not stay in place. If you're naked and wearing it it's ok but don't sit, the skin pressure will make it pop. With clothes on it's worse of course.

If you find one that is stiff, it may do the trick but I doubt it ;)

I agree with you on that assessment of the device. I believe it is the same one I got from AliExpress that you did. The material is too soft and or feels flimsy. In my case, since there are no additional sizing available, it felt a little too loose. Also the part that fits right behind the coronal rim on the anterior (front)part of the glans is not very prominent so if you're the kind of guy with a long or thick foreskin, chances are the foreskin will go right over the rim and recover the glans.

I found that the "foreskin correction ring" worked much better for me. It still was a little loose to my liking. I wished it came in a size like under 22cm. I have a narrow neck at the shaft but luckily the rim of the glans is large enough that it actually holds the device behind the coronal rim.  I also want to note that I wore the device backwards, contrary to how the pictured example shows and it really kept the shaft skin further back behind the rim. In events of of shrinkage, it kept the shaft skin back forcing it to fold unto itself.  I hope to show an example of the outcome. After a year of wearing it, the results are very impressive on how my skin has trained itself to stay back. Wished I had found this device when I was a much younger. Unfortunately, they don't make it in smaller sizes. 

lmea14

It's the Japanese "My Peace", or a knockoff version of it. I tried one but it's not good. If your flaccid and erect dick are basically the same size it might work for you, but if the size changes like mine, it's just gonna fall off.

Get a KariBauer instead. It closes with a magnet and is so worth the extra:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Calibauer-Strong-Single-Piece-Anti-lost/dp/B0744HKY45/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=calibauer&qid=1650130113&sr=8-1

lvprcm

It's an interesting item to just try out and see how it affects or interacts with glans and shaft skin. Did you get it through Amazon Japan? How long did it take to get it?Thanks.