News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Current progress & what do you use?

Started by karatekid81, 2022-04-11 13:51:55

Previous topic - Next topic

karatekid81

Hey thought I'd do my first post - so I can also keep track myself how I'm getting on

Using a foreskin ring to street at the moment & using E45 cream to help stop the skin drying out while it's stretching - not sure what other options are out there?

Hoping to move up comfortably to the 9cm ring in the next couple of weeks (used it but it hurts like hell when I take it off atm lol)

hung.part.timer

First this looks like you're doing a great job based on the first two pics. Can you tell us more about which technique you're using? Any links to the device you're using?

CuriousSkinner

I agree and second the question on what you are using to stretch. Good idea on the E45 as well!

karatekid81

I've been using a set from here...

https://www.phimocure.net/

It's actually pretty good so far, enough range of sizes to start anywhere you need to.

For myself, I found after a while that it actually felt nice to put the ring in, fold then allow to expand pushing against the tightest area of your foreskin around the head, then to push the whole thing to sit behind my glans.

There's some give there now too, so I may try a silicone ring or band of some sort so I can pull the frenulum tighter too. Just can't wear it all day apparently.

Kind of treating it like an expander ring people use for their big floppy earlobes?

CuriousSkinner

Ah I have looked at those before actually so its good to talk to a real person using them. It sounds like they are working for you which is decent! I actually thought that they were more expensive than that.

I went for the ear tunnel devices when I tried actually which I bought off amazon, but trying to get the right size was difficult. I didnt have a massive amount of luck with it so I think you have done the right thing with what you have bought.

In the end I went mainly just with using my fingers. I think that using fingers, coupled with pulling back helped me make things looser. Are you doing it day and night at the moment?

karatekid81

Working from home helps....

Some weeks it's a daily thing... but I do tend to get distracted! The fingers method definitely helped me to start, but this allows a longer session through the day.

I wouldn't recommend wearing them at night, it can get a bit uncomfortable if you roll over and squash yourself...!

Kylar

Wow, nice :)  How tight was your foreskin when you started?

Nivek

Nice technique and progress! Thanks for sharing the pics. You look great.

It does look like soon you will be able to keep it back without the device (if that's what you want).

jdm

Very interesting method of using a flesh tunnel expander as both a rigid band stretcher and a retraction ring at the same time! I really like this idea and want to try it.

@karatekid81, you mentioned you were trying to move up to a 9cm ring. But the web site you linked to says the set only goes up to 41.2mm. Are you measuring circumference in stead of of diameter?

Also, why do you think it hurts when you take it out, but not while it's in?

CuriousSkinner

After seeing this and talking to karatekid81 I've bought some of these rings as well  :)

karatekid81

Hey @jdm thanks for the message!

Yes I must have been looking at diameter, not sure anyone wants their foreskin to be THAT loose and baggy hahaha

In terms of the minor pain side, I think it's the same effect you see when guys are using clothes pegs on themselves it seems that the pinch and pressure is ok but you really feel it more when they are taken off... according to the vids I e seen online anyway! I think for the foreskin rings, it just goes to show that you should be going slow there's no rush