News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Who of you tens the dick?

Started by LittleRock, 2022-04-06 21:54:03

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRock

Hello...

today i am trying the tens on my cock, taped it back and set one electrode on the underside and the other one on the upperside.
Tryed different programs and get stuck on one, it feels like someone is sucking very hart and softly rub his teaths along the inner foreskin towards the glans.

It feels so hard an good that i can barely type while doing this on my cock...no feeling of cummin´, only great electro-job an my dick 8) 8) 8)

Nivek

Wow... I would love to try it!

LittleRock

Yeah, its quit interessting, but good to know, your cock will be very unsensitive after that, if you are going very strong withbthe tens...like me ;D

AND i am was not able to cum with the tens...it was a real good feeling, but not the like: "Ohhh yeah, that´s great, so i can cum like a BOSS!" ;)

karatekid81

Looks quite interesting! How long does it take you from zero to shooting while strapped to the machine?

LittleRock

Until now...i never shooted, it was thrilling, yes, but in a diffrent way...ist makes the whole thing less sensitive...after 45 minutes of testing, the handjob will take a long time until to cum...but the amount of spern was huge... :P

TapedStick

I so have to try this. Trying to imagine the feeling. LR, where did you hear of this? Anybody else tried? Positioning? Best practices?

Hazeleye

Years ago I did have a good go at it. Personally it was not that great in the end to me. It definitely does provide a lot of tingling.

LittleRock

So...todays last test after a few months, there is NO ejaculation for me while "tensing" my dick.
One day i pushed so hard that i have to pee a little bit, but no orgasmen.

The only thing that comes with ist, you can get a los of sensitivity...that could be a advantage if you want to go a long ride with your girl, or whatever.

Today my dick was tight taped back and get the electrodes on different positions, than i go for a hard handjob, cause my sweetheard was not at home
to go for another "test" ;D and i could get a very hard way and ejaculate a lot later and much more ejaculate.

4toA2

I've always wanted to try estimming but the kit is very expensive, especially if you find you don't enjoy it.

uncut1017

you're not alone lol

I've tried this and i would agree its great

jdm

I tried this many years ago, but I did not enjoy it all that much. So it did not become a habit. But I stimmed the head, not the shaft. Seeing how you did it, I am tempted to try it again, in a different way.

jdm

Ooh! I just dug out the old TENS unit and tried it. That is VERY interesting! I'll have to experiment with different pad position. This is fun! :D

Senpai_69

Can someone please explain to me what is this procedure and what does it does to your cock ?? I'm kinda amateur in these, sorry.

Kylar

Quote from: jdm on 2022-08-12 05:33:07
Ooh! I just dug out the old TENS unit and tried it. That is VERY interesting! I'll have to experiment with different pad position. This is fun! :D

Up to this point I thought it was a badly spelled "tense" and even then something grammatically incorrect.  And I've even seen TENS before in text, I just never made the connection XD  Well then...

jdm

Quote from: Senpai_69 on 2022-08-12 09:28:15
Can someone please explain to me what is this procedure and what does it does to your cock ?? I'm kinda amateur in these, sorry.
TENS is an acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. It's a medical device used mostly for treating chronic pain. This is similar to, but not exactly the same as EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulator). I don't know enough about the engineering to tell you what the difference is. But both devices stick onto a person's skin, and run electric current through the body part they're attached to. If you've ever been to a chiropractor, you've probably seen something like this, or even experienced it. They put it on you neck or back to relax muscle spasms and stuff like that. There are some similar devices made especially for sexual stimulation. I don't know in what way they might be different either. The device I have is a cheap one I bough years ago on Amazon. You can find similar ones on there now, some for under 20 bucks. Just search for "e-stim" or "TENS unit", and you'll find a bunch of them. If you decide to try one, start off on the very lowest setting, and boost it up VERY slowly. Because it is possible to zap yourself too strongly, and THAT is NOT fun!